Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:23:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

[General Photo Manip/Mong thread] Make this image...

Started by Repentia, April 04, 2010, 02:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repentia

This is a more relaxed, general manip/monging thread, with a sort of chaining element to it, to move it along, stop it getting stale. I appreciate that photo manip stuff takes a bit of time, and you have to be at the right computer. The chain idea is more to add variety than "you must always obey it when someone posts a new image". Pick whichever one you want to have a go with from the thread.

Also, don't worry about being perfect. I'm sure the posters who are even satisfactory at this sort of thing will be the first to admit they have way too much spare time on their hands. Just muck about with ideas and techniques.

Make this image...

... terrifying.

When you post your manip/mong, set a new image and a "Make this image..." guideline. Link dodgy NSFW stuff instead of embedding it. And there's no rush for any of this, post 'em whenever.

Cerys

Oh, god ... do you know how much I want to do this?  But how to find the time?  Agh!

I will find a way.  Oh, yes, I will.

Repentia

Whenever really is good enough for this thread. It's more about having something to be getting on with if you've got a manip app open, and you're in the mood for a bit of loosely directed manip/monging.

We've had some really entertaining ideas in the recent wordy chain threads. Even though this thread will be slower, that element to it should make for some unpredictable fun when it picks up a bit, on top of the usual manip/mong mucking about.

No rush, whenever is best.

wasp_f15ting

An tSaoi

The most terrifying image you have ever seen...

Chills me to the bone it does.

rudi

I'm loving the reptile. Remove the banner at the bottom and that's a super fine desktop.

Zero Gravitas

Where the hell are new images?

My muse can't do anything with fucking cupcakes!

Make this image...

...go back in time to just before the arrest.

Repentia