Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:59:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Jalopy 2010 - THE FINAL

Started by Lookalike Mark Chapman, April 07, 2010, 05:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
It's here. Our brave finalists are - in alphabetical order - Repentia and Zero Gravitas (or - in reverse alphabetical order - Zvts rroiGeaa and trpnieea).

You've got three days in which and a mere 480000 pixels with which to impress us. The men in the middle will then vote for the winner. You should know what we like by now. So ignore that and just do something brilliant and gorgeous and weird.

With this.

Good luck, and God's peed.

I hope I'm not compromising my judgely objectivity by saying I really like that.

Zero Gravitas

Thanks, I'm fond of it myself.

Repentia

My entry will be delayed until Saturday, when I get a bit of time for it. I've had to push back my radio debut this week due to time constrains n'all. It's almost as if work is deliberately trying to give me things to do. So, yes, Saturday.

Repentia

Nah, I'll get it in before the deadline of five on Saturday.

Cerys

ZG - is that critter from Final Fantasy?  It looks familiar.

Quote from: Repentia on April 08, 2010, 11:13:27 AM
Nah, I'll get it in before the deadline of five on Saturday.

We'll see.

Zero Gravitas

Repentia

Koant

So... are we all voting this time or is it a case of "first voted out loses"?

Zero Gravitas

Primates, Smoking & Primates smoking! It's a disgrace!

Seemingly you vote 'for the winner', I have no real idea but the alternative makes very little sense given how many MIMs there are.

DocDaneeka

Because there are only two in the final we may as well just have all the men in the middle vote for the winner.

I really like both entries but my vote goes to Zero Gravitas.

ozziechef

I'll keep this nice and short. The winner for me has to be Repentia

Lyndon

I'm gonna vote for Zero Gravitas because I've had enough rule-bending in this competition and a gif is slight bending too.

Spoiler alert
Pretend this is fake tetchiness from being voted out if you want.
[close]

Koant

ziggy starbucks

I vote Repentia for the win

Look at me, I've turned into a koant/ozziechef type voting monster

Spoiler alert
MONSTER
[close]

Sorry, awfully busy and remaining so for the time being - but it has to be Zero Gravitas for me in this round.

Repentia

4 votes to 2, and 3 more votes (for the winner this time round) to come... possibly 2 if _Hypnotoad_ has hopped it: gmoney, _Hypnotoad_, Desi Rascal

Have I mentioned how good looking you three all are? Those haircuts really suit the contours of your faces, and, have you lost weight? Yes, I think you have.

Repentia

Oh, and I baked you a cake, but someone around here ate it. Now, I'm not saying it was Zero Gravitas who ate the cake I made for everyone to enjoy, that would be grassing. Let's just say the poster in question can't vote in this round, and leave it at that, full of the cake I baked for everyone to enjoy.

Cerys

<scooby> Rustn't rock Repentia! </scooby>

Zero Gravitas

Just make another, I'm told it's not a particularly difficult task.

Unless you're already full of cake I suppose.

gmoney

Oooh, sorry I didn't know I was allowed a vote. Both marvellous, but I think Repentia just edges it.

Desi Rascal

Zero G for me i'm a sucker for artifacts that looks though they have dropped out of some alternative universe.

Soz repentia nice attempt at bribing the official judicating officials but as zg rightly points out, if you truely loved us you'd bake us all another with your tears.In a better world there would be no winners or losers, just equals content in their artistic endevour.

So into pappys drowning sack you go with the rest of us unloved proles

Repentia

Well then, we have a winner, step forwards Zero Gravitas!

Presumably there is a book token or some such for the winner? What will you spend it on, ZG?

Zero Gravitas

It's over?

Good game Repentia.

I'll probably keep forgetting to take the voucher out with me and then the voucher becomes so obviously outdated and worn that I couldn't stand the embarrassment of actually using it and end up throwing it away.

Oh and here's a bonus that I didn't use:

Zero Gravitas

Wait, do I have to start and then set images for the next round now?

Repentia

I don't know... it would seem to be fairer that way, just in case one person kept winning all the time? That way also, everyone ends up being a voter-outer at some point, too.

Lookalike Mark Chapman has indicated he is busy for a while, so... yes, why not?

DocDaneeka

Hooray for Zero Gravitas! Hooray!