Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,583,382
  • Total Topics: 106,741
  • Online Today: 811
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:16:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Jalopy 2010 Beta - New Game

Started by Zero Gravitas, April 13, 2010, 12:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero Gravitas

Well, The first cycle is all over and with most of you now stuffed full of cake or literally founcing off, the honour of starting a new race of bangers seemingly falls upon my shoulders.

These are the rules:

With the small changes that it's 3 days to a round and the last round is apparently First-Past-the-Post, but the MIMs can argue about that in public later.

Form a nice ordered queue and as soon as we have some (n^2+1? That's madness!) workable number of players (accounting for drop-outs and hopefully engine explosions) I'll announce a date and time in the near future to start the first round.

Repentia

So... this is the sign-up thread? Signin' up.

An tSaoi

I might as well put my name forth.

Koant

Can't make it this time because I'm still bitter'll be away for a week. Will be watching with interest though!

Zero Gravitas

That's a shame Koant, I'm sure you'll enjoy the show in any case.

ziggy starbucks

Zero Gravitas

Just pull into the pit-stop over there Ziggy, come on you fuckers! We all know you'll lose now ziggy is in the game but you could at least have a go!

DocDaneeka

OK I'll play again, for a moment I was confused and I thought I had to photoshop Brum.

Zero Gravitas

Ok, current contenders:

Repentia
An tSaoi
ziggy starbucks
DocDaneeka

That won't last every long, as spectacular as it would be.