Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,466
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 03:02:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

YouTubes of people acting wacky, preferably at work

Started by Neil, April 19, 2010, 03:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

First thought on seeing the thread title:

Lip Dub - Flagpole Sitta by Harvey Danger

Kinda just want to work in an office that chill.

Winjer

Christ, ^there's a video you could only sit through once.

Artemis

I lasted until 2m 5s, but the guy doing the 'singing' at that point was literally unbearable.

El Unicornio, mang

It's like a whole company full of that one annoying 'wacky' bloke that every office has. The girl at the beginning was cute though.

eluc55

Ahh, I don't know. I'd like to think its just a bunch of like minded people having fun, and videoing it for their own amusement. Don't see the harm in it; and I don't think it's "wacky" in the slightest.

Small Man Big Horse

Me neither, I thought it was a lot of fun and wouldn't mind working there at all.

Plus the lass at the beginning is shockingly hot. Sigh.

El Unicornio, mang

I think I might possibly just be jealous as we get told off at my workplace for just talking to each other :-(

Gulftastic

Viral? Surely nobody's workplace is that good looking? Not one proper freak amongst them.

Quote from: http://vimeo.com/173714We did this video one night after work. We are a company called Connected Ventures, a group of friends who work for: Vimeo, CollegeHumor, Busted Tees, and Defunker

Feel like funny t-shirts + table tenny + impressive views still a new media 'thing'.

MALCOLM

Quote from: James "End-To-End" Benton on April 19, 2010, 09:53:25 PM
Kinda just want to work in an office that chill.

I'd rather unblock the sewers outside an e-coli hospital.

Neil

I like the first video because it's an injoke, presented for all the world to see.  It's quite endearing - a shared moment of camaraderie.

Utter Shit

Quote from: Neil on April 20, 2010, 01:21:58 PM
I like the first video because it's an injoke, presented for all the world to see.  It's quite endearing - a shared moment of camaraderie.
Really? Seems to me the type of shit that you see 50 year old men doing in nightclubs they're too old for on a night out, thinking they're hilarious. The CollegeHumor one was great fun though. Prank Wars is stunningly good.

hoverdonkey

I liked the music video, it made me jealous working in the personality vaccuum that I do, but I'm trying out a new cynical-free me this summer.

Artemis

Any in joke comes across as bit a wanky when presented to people who aren't in on it, though. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with the joke, but the judgement of whoever uploaded it is definitely in question.