Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Mong Ms Himmler (or something simlar)

Started by Nearly Annually, May 06, 2004, 03:54:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nearly Annually

Ooh, new source pictures. Let's be 'avin'em then ...

weirdbeard

Some more source pictures for yous, from her "It wasn't my fault" TV interview.

butnut

She looks like the definition of in-bred in those pics.

sproggy

Quote from: "weirdbeard"Some more source pictures for yous, from her "It wasn't my fault" TV interview.

That's Ian Huntley in a dress!  I still would though.

Ambient Sheep

Are we sure that's the same woman?!?!?

Just goes to show what a cheeky smile can do for a face.

MonkeyDrummer

I know. I would have considered plunging her in the first "shoot", but not now she can take her cheeky smile and fuck off with sproglette

Almost Yearly

At the risk of sounding like everyone's missing-the-point mum or girlfriend, what the fuck does she think she's wearing? I mean, the face shows tutored contrition, but the dress says "Whoopie! Eileen's 25th wedding anniversary beer and skittles down the Legion tonight!"

The camoflage look is a hard style statement to shake off once you've started down that road.

Purple Tentacle

I'll give you a quid if you say that outloud on Christmas Day.

Ach, shit, you're Jewish.  Erm, Passover, then.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"Ach, shit, you're Jewish.  Erm, Passover, then.

sore is a Jew-alike, so I can bugger him over a tabernacle and shove a menorah up his arse.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"...but the dress says "Whoopie! Eileen's 25th wedding anniversary beer and skittles down the Legion tonight!"
Having suffered a night at the Swansea British Legion a few months ago, can I just say how much I drink-splutteringly appreciated that remark?

fargwot

I knew I had seen her before or was it her paternal sibling?

@ssmaster

She is Val Kilmer doing research for a new Iraqi war movie and I claim my prisoner on a leash.

Regular John

another nice source pic

oh and she looks like this guy

mr rou-rou

whatta bewdy!! pin a medal of that man for his services to MM

fanny splendid

Ambient Sheep

Particularly like the way the eyebrows go up in panic just before the explosion - that's a nice touch.

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "poison popcorn"

send it in to The Mirror

mook

That is superb....I am so jealous..

poison popcorn

well an exploding face is the closest to funny i've come up with for months. hey ho.

[/quote]

send it in to The Mirror[/quote]

heh, they could do a frame on each page so you can flick through them primitive stickman cartoon stylee.