Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:39:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Dwarf Fortress

Started by Still Not George, April 28, 2010, 05:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Still Not George

I'll get back to this tomorrow night probably, but until then, take a look at this utterly insane piece of work:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=50916.0

hpmons

Ha, that's insane.

In case you haven't seen it, another thing thats insane: A calculator using 75,368 mechanisms...
http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/User:BaronW

Today a bunch of goblins came and kill four of my dwarves, including my HIGH MASTER WOOD BURNER.  Which was a shame, as I was just about to burn some wood.  Luckily the rest were rubbish peasants who had recently migrated, and it was their fault for being outdoors in the first place.  I forgot their desperate need to collect things and put them in stockpiles (Im assuming marking things as "forbid" stops this?) so they died quickly.  It seemed like my HIGH MASTER WOOD BURNER lived for absolutely ages though - I checked on him at one point and it said he was heavily bleeding, couldn't breath, had at least fifty broken bones and for some bizarre reason one of his back teeth flew several metres away.  Yet STILL he stayed alive for a while.  Then died. Slowly and painfully.

Not that it really mattered, as he was really lazy and never actually burnt any wood.

I've got over 70 dwarves now, which really is too much.  At any one time there's at least 30 of them doing nothing.  I suppose I should put more of them into military training, but I'm just not very good at the combat side of things.  Maybe I'll just enable stone detailing on all of them so they can slave away at smoothing all the floors.

dredd

http://cms.mit.edu/research/theses/JoshDiaz2009.pdf
QuoteABSTRACT
In designing Dwarf Fortress as part roguelike and part simulation, Tarn and Zach Adams of Bay 12
Games drew on a tradition of game genres that used proceduralism and simulation to give players
unique paths through the game. The specific choices in their design served their goal of "giv[ing] rise
to some really awesome stories from the players themselves," I argue, because it took advantage of
what Henry Jenkins calls "narrative architecture." Expanding on Jenkins' idea to examine narrative
architectures of space, code, and player choice, the thesis shows how Bay 12 not only encouraged
players to view the game as a world full of stories, but also gave players tools to craft their own kinds of
tellable moments through the game. Tellable moments, as described by Marie-Laure Ryan and Lisbeth
Klastrup, are events which, because they either create or break expected patterns, are well-suited to
use in plots, and serve as resources for storytelling. As players became authors, they engaged in a sort
of 'narrative play' through the game's affordances (and tools created in the community) in order to
craft more elaborate and specific story arcs within the general confines of the game. This narrative
play is a gameplay strategy in which players use the game's narrative architecture in order to goad the
game's code into producing certain kinds of outcomes, outcomes which they aim to use for storytelling.
Three different stories provide us with a set of tellable moments in which narrative play alternatively
responds to gameplay challenge, creates an environment that embodied and staged story, and
reconfigures code in order to create new types of tellable moments.

Zero Gravitas

I've just managed to rig up my first mechanism controlled underground irrigation system.

And I didn't kill anything other than some (no-doubt very shocked and confused) turtles.

EDIT:
They dug too deep, they didn't know what lived down there, my poor dwarves.

dredd

Mister Six

Can I have a brewer dwarf, please? If you've got one spare.

Dwarf Fortress is something I can appreciate intellectually and heartily enjoy when filtered through a third person, but its endless series of menus, submenus and arcane shortcuts make it impossible for me to really get into it. I got halfway through a first-time walkthrough before I realised I was more interested in hearing other peoples' stories than I was in making my own.

Very glad it exists, though, and it is a quite astonishing achievement. I just wish the bloke behind it was more interested in making it accessible than adding yet more subroutines to explain how wolves should react when sniffing fallen leaves in autumn or whatever. Right now it feels like there's a bit of a snobbishness about the control system among the fans, like getting to grips with it is a right of passage. Shame.

Heartily enjoying reading about your game, though, SNG. More please!

Still Not George

Do ya know, I had entirely forgotten about this thread? I'll go digging, see if I can find the savegame.

edit: Yup, there it is on Dropbox. Yay! Our Fish Dissector has now been given Brewing duties and been renamed "Mistersix" Cattenbardum. Will play on for a bit then post an update.

Still Not George

Chronicles of Tomeblunt, 3rd Opal, 1051
This new dwelling of ours has just claimed its first Dwarven victim. As the winter has drawn in, we have embarked on a project to ensure that the aquifer which has caused us such trouble will be bypassed once and for all.

To do this, we have harnessed our old friend, the cold outer air. The river above us has frozen, showing us the way:

So we have begun digging a shaft down into the depths, with the intention of allowing the cold air to freeze the aquifer, granting us passage. We have a ceilinged area which is perfect for this work, and I have set a number of men to open up the stone ceiling and expose the cavern below to the cold air. However, someone did not check his footing, and fell to his death in the freezing waters beneath:

Goodbye, Ast Regtinath. You will be remembered. Once we've dug you into the ice, I promise you a fitting tomb.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: Still Not George on September 10, 2010, 10:16:30 PM
As the winter has drawn in, we have embarked on a project to ensure that the aquifer which has caused us such trouble will be bypassed once and for all.

sorry.

Does that undermining a plug to bypass an aquifer thing really work? That's mental but wonderful at the same time.

Is this going to become one of those pass the savegame relay things?

Still Not George

Chronicles of Tomeblunt, 4th Opal, 1051
Our trade liason finally caught up with me today. I've been kinda busy - lots to do. I asked him if he can perhaps bring more cheese next time, as for some reason he brought a massive number of gems with him. If there's one thing we dont need more of, tis gems.

In return, here's the list of what he wants next year. Probably would be a good idea to keep hold of this info:

Still Not George

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on September 10, 2010, 10:29:04 PMDoes that undermining a plug to bypass an aquifer thing really work? That's mental but wonderful at the same time.
Basically, yes. Acquifers are limited to their own level. If you can successfully bypass that level - say, by freezing it, or by dropping a cave-in through it - then you can dig underneath it. Then all you have to do is avoid "accidentally" breaching the aquifer and flooding the under-fortress. Not that that ever happens... *whistles innocently*

QuoteIs this going to become one of those pass the savegame relay things?
Not unless people want to. As I mentioned in the first post, there's 2 kinds of community game - ones where board members "adopt" a dwarf and I keep people posted on their status (along with the whole fortress) and ones where it gets passed along.

Still Not George

Holy shit! Djac Shaftoe just died from thirst! I have plenty of ale, how the hell did that happen?

edit: Ah, I see. While the river was frozen my Dwarfs have had nothing else to drink, leading to a shortage. I must build a well as soon as possible.

23rd Obsidian 1051
The river has suddenly and unexpectedly thawed, as has one of my frozen chunks of aquifer.

Luckily the flood only covers a small area of the bottom of the fortress. It hasn't even deprived us of ores or gemstones. We must simply wait until next winter to continue; the shaft is nearly complete.

(Enough for tonight, I'm quite drunk and probably just posting crap.)

edit: Argh. "dredd" is beneath the flood. He's trapped and has started hunting vermin for food, which basically means he's dead. Sorry dredd...

Mister Six

Quote from: Still Not George on September 10, 2010, 09:15:27 PMedit: Yup, there it is on Dropbox. Yay! Our Fish Dissector has now been given Brewing duties and been renamed "Mistersix" Cattenbardum.

Hooraaaaay!

All this talk of frozen aquifers and soil plugs has reminded me what an astonishingly brilliant work Dwarf Fortress is. Still couldn't bear to play it myself, but hearing about it from others is always fun. I hope someone makes a Dungeon Keeper-style 3D version, with proper clicky-pointy menus. Then I might play it (shallow fucker that I am).

Still Not George

Quote from: Mister Six on September 11, 2010, 12:21:43 AMAll this talk of frozen aquifers and soil plugs has reminded me what an astonishingly brilliant work Dwarf Fortress is. Still couldn't bear to play it myself, but hearing about it from others is always fun. I hope someone makes a Dungeon Keeper-style 3D version, with proper clicky-pointy menus. Then I might play it (shallow fucker that I am).

You mean Minecraft?

It's not quite the same joy, but it's close. Oh, and multiplayer. Notably less free though.

Still Not George

DF was updated again today. Want to see how completely and utterly batshit crazy Today One is? Here's his changelog for the update:

QuoteThis is the first release of what we once called the Caravan Arc, where we'll be changing how trade and the economy work. The entire release schedule is up at the development page. This particular release doesn't have visible changes to trade -- just a lot of world generation infrastructure. People eat and starve in world gen now, though it doesn't matter afterward. Subsequent releases coming up will be making use of these changes during play, but don't expect too much there this time. There have been many other changes. Seeing most of them will require generating a new world.

There are lots of new domestic animals. We also added giraffes, rhinos, honey bees and bumblebees. Bees were the winner of the animal sponsorship drive and they had many associated jobs, so we didn't try to get into the other sponsored beasts, but we'll be adding those in with every release.

Animals can be placed in pen/pasture zones, and grazing animals will need to graze on grass (they can also eat underground fungus found in many open cave layers). Pastures should be made large enough to provide ample grass and to prevent animals from being stacked on top of each other. Animals crammed into one place for too long can become grumpy and violent, but the animals will stay in the pastures without much tending (a dwarf may occasionally run over to an animal if it wanders off the pasture border to walk around something). There is no way to trade for hay or animal feed at this time, so don't expect grazing animals in new forts to survive on glaciers or the deepest deserts. Many deserts have patches of grass (or succulents) now.

Sheep, llamas and alpacas (and trolls for goblins) can be sheared and the wool can be spun into yarn. Chickens and other birds will lay eggs in nest boxes if you place the boxes in accessible areas. You can mill rocknuts into paste and press the paste for oil (which goes into jugs). Pressing occurs at the new screw press building.

You can make many of the more clayish soil types into earthenware ceramics now (and you can make fire clay into stoneware and kaolinite into porcelain). If a fort embark location has clay above the aquifer (or any clay if there is no aquifer), it'll be displayed in the embark readout. I didn't get very far into glazing, but you can ash glaze and tin glaze (with cassiterite). Earthenware jugs need to be glazed to hold liquids. Stoneware and porcelain jugs don't require glaze but can be glazed. You can also make large pots out of various materials, and these act like barrels (they are associated to stockpiles in the same way, etc.).

Honey bees can be collected and kept in artificial hives (which you can make out of various materials). You'll need one natural hive on your embark location to get started, but after that you can split the colony into new artificial hives. The process is fairly automated. You just need to place the hive buildings and a beekeeper will do the rest. You can adjust a few settings on each hive to control which hives are held for splitting and which are collected. You'll need to have jugs around to collect honeycombs (the royal jelly holds up the process otherwise), and you'll need another jug to collect the honey. Wax cakes can only be made into crafts by a wax worker at this time.

The site finder records the best hit in each square now, and you can stop the finder at any time and browse the results. The categories and readout have been changed up a bit. Minerals have been redistributed on the world map, though this might not be satisfying as I was expecting to get a bit farther with dwarf mode trade. Adjustments might have to be made there until trade is updated. We'll see.

Animals and plants occur with more or less contiguous ranges now, respecting biome. There are specific grasses. The evil grasses are probably a little extreme and seizure-inducing. I might throttle that back.

I'm starting the first one to two week bug fix cycle now, so there weren't a lot of bug fixes for this release, but creatures, items and vegetation don't pick up as many contaminants now.

There are new options in the graphical map export from legends mode, and I fixed a bug there with village maps getting cut off.

For a list of the new tags available for modding (container reagents in reactions, etc.) see file_changes.txt or the new stock reactions.

dredd

Bees:
QuoteThere are lots of new domestic animals. We also added giraffes, rhinos, honey bees and bumblebees. Bees were the winner of the animal sponsorship drive and they had many associated jobs, so we didn't try to get into the other sponsored beasts, but we'll be adding those in with every release.
BEES

Jack Shaftoe

Quote from: Still Not George on September 10, 2010, 10:37:55 PM
Holy shit! Djac Shaftoe just died from thirst! I have plenty of ale, how the hell did that happen?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Still Not George

I've noticed a couple of people mention that they've tried to get into this and not managed it due to the, er, steep learning curve. Once the various add-ons that make the game bearable for non-weirdos come out for the latest version, I could put together a Whores Guide To Dwarf Bothering, if people want? Seeing as the forum game went all a bit wrong.

Jack Shaftoe

That would be great - i've had a go with it, and just found the whole thing impenetrable. I do have a mac though, which i assume rules out a lot of the mods.

Zetetic

Shouldn't rule out any mods (as in RAW changes), although there's the odd tileset where there's no prepackaged version.
(Bugger about DwarfTherapist though. Edit: Which is, no doubt, the add-on that makes it bearable. Idiot me.  Edit2: In fact, all DFHack utilities. Very idiot me.)

As a heads up, SNG, .19 probably isn't a good version to start with:
Bees will send your fortress value sky-high in no time leading to excessive levels of fun.
Nests attract all and any egg-laying wild creatures.
Could ignore those features of course, but there's currently little reason to move from .18, IMHO.

(Oh, and worldgen's a little more all of the place and yet more impenetrable.)

Still Not George

No, you're likely right. This 'un is almost as big a shift as DF2010 was, and will probably take a similar length of time to settle in. .18 it is.

Jack - I can certainly write a Mac-compatible guide to getting started with decent tiles etc, but as Z points out, the game gets a little bit PITA later on once you have tons of dwarfs unless you have Dwarf Therapist to help you out with job assignment.

Treguard of Dunshelm

Quote from: Zetetic on February 17, 2011, 11:17:53 AM
.19 probably isn't a good version to start with:
Bees will send your fortress value sky-high in no time leading to excessive levels of fun.
Nests attract all and any egg-laying wild creatures.
Could ignore those features of course, but there's currently little reason to move from .18, IMHO.

(Oh, and worldgen's a little more all of the place and yet more impenetrable.)
I recommend the .18 version of the Lazy Newb Pack for anyone interested.

Comes with Mayday, Phoebus and Ironhand graphics sets, Dwarf Therapist and DFHack I think as well, plus an easy to use GUI settings application.

Still Not George

Completely right, Treguard. Imma write my guide with that in mind, it's the best option for Windows. Mac... not so much.

Still Not George

THE SNG GUIDE TO DWARF FORTRESS

First things first - you need to ask yourself a question. It's an important question, and your answer will determine what you need to do next. Here it is:

How hardcore are you?

Pick one from the following answers to determine what you should do first.

- "Granite, bitch. I played Hack. I was playing Angband back when it was still good. I know the difference between NetHack and SLASH'EM. I consider Minecraft to be lacking in complexity."
You probably want the basic Dwarf Fortress. 0.31.18 is the last relatively stable version; go get it from here. If you can be arsed, go have a look at the mods and tilesets later.

- "I'm pretty damn hardcore. I mod things sometimes, mess with files, get my hands dirty."
Best option is DF + Mayday, and the best way to do that with minimal hassle is the Lazy Newb Pack. Don't be put off by the name - it has plenty of options to keep you going. Have a play with the different graphics sets, tweak the options around a bit (might consider turning the economy on, if you're feeling brave), the world is your oyster. You can get into heavy messing about once you've given Vanilla DF a whirl.

- "I'm ishcore. I play games a lot, and I'm not scared of complexity, but roguelikes aren't my thing."
Dwarf Fortress may or may not be for you. Certainly you're going to want the Lazy Newb Pack. That'll set you up with some improved visuals, tweak the options to avoid the worst pitfalls, and you can maybe use the Lazy Newb World setting (see later) your first time out. Then follow my tutorial to get into the game. Just remember the DF mantra - losing is fun!

- "Hardcore? Dude. I use a Mac. Come ON."
This is a bit of a problem. Most of the stuff that makes DF easier (Lazy Newb Pack, Dwarf Therapist) is non-existent on the Mac. Even the Mayday tileset is a bit of a pain. Firstly, grab the Mac version from the Dwarf Fortress site. Then go get the special upgrade version of the Mayday graphics set from github here: http://github.com/rofl0r/df-mayday . Follow the instructions to upgrade your install with Mayday. Unfortunately, the section I'll eventually write on Dwarf Therapist and why it's the best thing you'll ever use won't apply to you, because apparently no-one can be arsed to keep the Mac version up-to-date.

- "I like that farming game on Facebook. Oh, and my phone has Angry Birds on it."
Yeah. Um. Probably better if you don't waste your evening, to be honest.

Right. Got the download(s) I mentioned? Then let's get started!

Still Not George

To clarify, I'm probably going to sound a little patronising in places, because I don't know how simple any given person will need their DF explanation to be, so I'm going to aim for the simplest I can for anyone who's at all likely to enjoy the game. That ok, widdle diddums? Who's a woochy-woochy-woo? I might be a bit sarcastic in places too. I find it hard to write about DF without either frothing at the mouth, being sarcastic or sometimes both at once. Acid froth, is what I'm describing here.

I'm going to go through every stage of a game right up until we've gotten a bunch of dwarfs nicely fed, with bedrooms, jobs, a well (if possible) and so forth. Your game will of course vary a lot from mine, but that's the way of things.

So, downloaded the Lazy Newb Pack? (Mac users jump to the next section.)  Extract and run LazyNewbPack.exe, You'll see a menu. Select the tab marked "Graphics", then select the "Mayday 31.18" option. This will put us in the same tileset as the Mac people so we won't hit confusion in the next post. Now over to "Advanced" and change Autosave to "SEASONAL". Finally head back to the Options screen and change "Economy" and "Aquifers" to NO. Both of these are fun, but are really for more advanced players.

Now select the "Play Dwarf Fortress!" button at the bottom of the menu. IT BEGINS.

Still Not George

The game starts with an intro video all done in crude graphics. It's kind of magnificent in its own way, even if it's a little ugly. Then you're into the main menu.

You want "Create New World!" The other options are for later. There'll be one of many short pauses, then a splashscreen telling you where to find the wiki and asking you to donate a little something in return for the game (I gave him £50 IIRC, but then I play this a hell of a lot and I used to have a real job). Escape clears that, and then you're into the weirdly-arranged (in this tileset) World Map Options Screen.

Set everything to the middle, as above. That should give you a decent world without too much complexity. Then press "y" to generate the world. It'll sit for a little while doing this sort of thing:

Before it finally settles after 250 years. It will almost certainly still be the "Age of Myth". You can take a look around the newly generated world, but to be honest it's not all that important. Press Enter to continue. It'll save your newly generated world and drop you back into the Main Menu. This time you'll have an extra option: "Start Playing".  Choose that, then when it asks, choose "Dwarf Fortress". (We'll get into the other modes later.) It'll then load the world you made a few seconds ago (weird, I know, but bear with it). Then you'll see the Fortress Location Screen:

Lots to take in there, yeah? That's OK, you don't really need to. DF can find a site for you. Press "f" for the Site Finder. Set "Savagery" and "Evil" to Low and "Temperature" to "Medium". Then press Enter and let it run. It should find you a halfway decent site. Press Escape to leave. I wound up with some forest, some mountains, and the source of a brook - perfect. Then you press "e" to Embark.

You'll see a menu giving you choices on how to proceed. Later you can spend a lot of entertaining effort on working out the perfect loadout, but for now choose the "Use LAZY NEWB PACK BLAH BLAH" option (MAYDAY CUSTOM BLAH BLAH for Mac players), that'll give you a standard loadout that should work on most fortresses. What's a loadout? Well, you start out with 7 dwarfs and some equipment at the game's start. Choosing their skills and gear can take a long while, and for the moment you don't really know what it'll do, so we'll go with the easy pre-set. Select it and press Enter. It'll show you the loadout, but you don't really care, so press "e" to Embark again. The game will halt. sometimes for a while depending on the speed of your machine. Then, at long last, the game starts in earnest. You'll get a splashscreen telling you that you've arrived, and that you need to feed your dwarfs and find a home for them. Let's get to it, shall we?

Still Not George

The game starts. PRESS THE SPACE BAR RIGHT NOW!

Pressed it? Good. It should look something like this:

Bit of explanation here. This window is divided into three screens. The leftmost one is your Map Screen. That shows the game as it plays. You'll notice "PAUSED" in green just above the Map Screen; you want that right now, while you get your bearings. Dwarf Fortress runs in real-time, so the less time they spend standing around while you work out what to do the better. Most things pause the game when you do them, however, so you'll spend much of your time in this mode.
The middle screen shows the hot-keys you need to get into the various activity modes. This is the primary way you interact with Dwarf Fortress, and we're going to be using a lot of them, so having them on the screen at all times is a help. Finally, the right-hand screen shows a sort of radar-map of the level. You'll notice a lot of light blue. That's because DF is in 3D, against all expectations. Don't worry, we'll come to that in a moment.

You can cycle between modes for these screens by pressing Tab. Try it - it basically closes some of the other screens to allow you to see more of the Map Screen. Personally I play it in the standard mode the whole time, but taste varies. You'll definitely want them all open to begin with however.

Now, back to the starting area. That brown thing in the middle of the Map Screen? It's your dwarf's cart. and it contains all the stuff they brought to get this place going. You can probably see some of it flashing past on the screen. First thing we need to do is get everything unpacked, and set up somewhere to put it. One of the oddities of Dwarf Fortress is that prepared food doesn't rot if it's kept indoors, so you'll want to create somewhere indoors pretty soon.

Is there a wall nearby? An area made of colored blocks with black behind it? Press the arrow keys to move the view of the Map Screen around. It shouldn't be far away. Mine is up here:

You need to dig into that. Luckily, you have two miners, who conveniently come ready-armed with pickaxes. To put them to work, you need to designate the building area. How do you do that? The hotskey screen shows you - "d".  Press it. When the next screen comes up, you'll probably have to press "d" again to highlight "Mine", as if you designate outside you default to cutting down trees (don't worry, we'll get to that in a moment).

Now, see that X? You can move it around with the arrow keys. To set out an area to mine, you need to select a rectangle by its corners. So for example, press enter at the edge of the cliff we saw above, then move the X pointer eight squares up and one square right and press enter again, we get a 9x2 rectangular area. Like so:

That long shit-coloured streak is the designated mining area. When we unpause, our miners will head over there and mine the crap out of it. But before we do that, let's break down the cart, shall we? Press Escape to leave the designation mode, move the screen back over to your cart, then press "q" (Select Buildings). There's only one building, your cart, so it will flash to indicate you've selected it. You'll see only one option - "x" to Remove Building. Press x. It'll show "Needs Carpentry". Don't worry, you have someone with that, he just hasn't taken the job on yet because you're still paused.

Time to put a stop to that, then. Press Escape to leave the Select Building mode, then press Space to unpause. Your Dwarfs will quickly get moving.

See them heading in the direction of the dig? Breaking down the cart will take a short while, by which point your Miners should have made some headway on the wall. Now, shall we get to murdering some plantlife? We are Dwarfs, after all...

Still Not George

If you're going to chop down trees, you'll need somewhere to put all that wood, otherwise it'll just lie around looking untidy. You need a stockpile. Ultimately you'll probably want your wood stockpile to be underground near to your industry, but for the moment we can make do with the surface. Find a nice open patch of space (I've got a big area to the east as you can see) and press "p" to enter Stockpile Mode.

Selecting a Stockpile is very similar to setting a Designation area. Firstly set the type of Stockpile - in this case Wood, so press "w" (Wood should highlight). Then use the arrow keys to select one corner of the stockpile, press enter, then select the other corner, and press enter again. The whole area will fill with a boring grey texture. Here's mine:

Press Escape to leave Stockpile Mode. Now designate the trees to be cut down. This works the same way as it did when you designated the mining area, except you will need to press "t" to select "trees" (unless it's already selected). Once you've designated your area of trees, they will highlight in brown to indicate that you've designated them to be cut down. Like so:

Now press Escape again to leave Designate Mode, and then press Space to unpause. Your Dwarfs will continue to leap to work, moving the logs from the broken down caravan to the stockpile and chopping down ancient hardwood forest to be made into furniture. What furniture? Well, we'll get on to that tomorrow, I think. For now, once they've worked for a bit, we'll call it a night. To save the game, press Escape while not in any Mode, and you'll get the Save Menu. Choose "Save Game". It takes a while, so be patient. This also has the effect of taking you out of the game. To close Dwarf Fortress, you'll need to choose "Quit" from the main menu.

Tomorrow: Moving the food indoors, workshops, crafting furniture, and making bedrooms.

Still Not George

Wow, just seen these on my work monitor. I'll reduce the image size tonight.

Zero Gravitas

You should cross-post these on bay12 or host these somewhere SNG, I'd have much preferred them to listening to that guy drone on over a youtube video with a mess of retractions and addendums as the new version makes things irrelevant.