Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:24:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The Modern Way Radio Show

Started by Russ, May 07, 2004, 02:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

@ssmaster

'Taste the Peach', oh lordy that brightened up my morning. Is that you Russ? Did anyone ever tell you that you look like that guy from the telly..........Mike Baldwin, thats the guy.

Russ

Quote from: "@ssmaster"'Taste the Peach', oh lordy that brightened up my morning. Is that you Russ? Did anyone ever tell you that you look like that guy from the telly..........Mike Baldwin, thats the guy.

No, it's the real Lesewry Gwanfums!*

*By which I mean Ben Ordinary who posts on here.

Darrell

I refuse to acknowledge its existence, due to my bit being cut out.

Russ

Quote from: "Darrell"I refuse to acknowledge its existence, due to my bit being cut out.

Haha. Due to no real celebrities actually agreeing to do it, we had to change the joke. You will be in the outtakes package though.

Ben Ordinary

Quote from: "Darrell"I refuse to acknowledge its existence, due to my bit being cut out.

I did make you a very impressive redundancy package, Mr Jones. A re-instatement to the out-takes section, a personal email to show your friends, full use of the finished show at weekends and... some......money?

But really, we've had mostly good 'reviews' of this, which is nice considering it was written for my own entertainment really. I take criticism really badly though as some bastard guesting using an alias on Mr Biffo's boards has shown.

Quote"I hope you die soon."
or something of that nature.

Anyway, I am that Leslie Grantham man. Good evening.

Russ