Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:44:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Battles - 'The Line' (new single available to listen for the next 24 hours)

Started by alan nagsworth, June 02, 2010, 06:06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Thought this might interest fans of the band (I'm not much of a big fan since Tyondai Braxton started shitting his stupid vocals all over the shop)... But BE QUICK ABAAHT IT! It's only up until this time tomorrow.

It can be heard on the soundtrack for this stupid film on this website:
http://eclipsesoundtrack.com/preorder/

YOU HAVE TWENTY FOUR HOURS.

thugler

Quite like it, but they seem to be becoming less interesting and more traditionally song sounding.

That muse song is APPALLING.

alan nagsworth

I agree with your Battles sentiments. But I prefer this new track to most of the stupid fucking vocals Braxton crammed into the first album. Drives me mental.

They'll never top the 'B EP' and 'EP C'.

DJ One Record

It's very Domino Records isn't it? Not that that's a problem, of course.

Vitalstatistix

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 02, 2010, 06:06:27 PM
(I'm not much of a big fan since Tyondai Braxton started shitting his stupid vocals all over the shop)

Tyondai's quit, apparently.

They're going to carry on without him, but whether you're a fan or not, surely he's a massive part of their identity?

alan nagsworth

I'm glad he's quit. Dunno how much of an influence he had on their sound as a whole as I've never really checked out his solo stuff but really, his voice is the only hing that stops me going back to that album these days. I can't remember the last time I listened to it.