Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:12:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Who: The Adventure Games

Started by weekender, June 06, 2010, 07:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

switchbitch

Breaking news, am apparently not as idle as first suspected.

http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,23387.msg1255599.html#msg1255599

Ambient Sheep

Oh God, haha, had forgotten about that!  Sorry Cerys, and thanks switchbitch.

Unlike his ex- however, I suspect Karen Gillan will have no problem shouting out "Yes, I love the cock!" at the appropriate moment.  (Or hoarsely whispering it, whatever he prefers.)

Or should it be "Yes, I love the timecock!"?

The advantage with that phrase is that once their relationship deteriorates and their love-making turns into grudge-fucks, she can still growl "Yes, I love the cock" but meaning him, rather than his appendage.

I'm thinking too hard about this, aren't I?

Cerys

Jemble Fred

This confuses the games hack in me. It's shockingly tot, but it's FREE.

weekender

Ah, TARDIS is out.  Supposed to be the episode where we learn more about the blue box's interior.

Once you've played them, I still think they're decent in terms of understanding what standalone episodes could have been like for Series 5. 

weekender

Well I didn't like TARDIS.  Not only was it over very quickly, it was also a bit crap.  Actually that makes no sense, being crap I was actually GLAD that it was so short.

If you're going to have a game called TARDIS, please make it so that you can at least do a bit of exploring, rather than it being a tedious couple of trips between the console and another room in the TARDIS. 

Please also have something interesting in there - the alien was rubbish; if the Doctor knew how it could be sated he should have done that in the first place, rather than somehow locking it in a bottle.

The most things I remember about the game were the fact that the other room contains a lot of facts - most of which I knew anyway - and that launching the TARDIS was a bit of a bastard.  Not because it was difficult per se, but because when I wanted the Doctor to move to a particular area of the console he decided to sideways moon-walk to somewhere else.

Very poor.  I still like the concept of these, but this one wasn't very good, sadly.  Hopefully that's because they used very little of the overall budget on it, and the last one will be spectacular.