Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:27:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

So, Doctor Who.

Started by Fry, June 13, 2010, 12:56:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mycroft

I see Tennant and Georgia Moffat are tying the knot next year, according to meeja reports. Maybe he's a House of Cards fan and all the times she called him Daddy got him going. Fair play to him, anyway. And having your favourite Doctor as your father-in-law is taking fandom to a whole new level: sadly I don't think McCoy had any daughters and being the same age as Matt Smith would lead to all kinds of difficulty in that situation.

And speaking of Tennant's squeezes, I learned today that Sophia Myles used to go out with Charles Dance! Randy old goat.

Angst in my Pants

Quote from: mycroft on January 05, 2011, 08:50:28 PM
I see Tennant and Georgia Moffat are tying the knot next year, according to meeja reports. Maybe he's a House of Cards fan and all the times she called him Daddy got him going. Fair play to him, anyway. And having your favourite Doctor as your father-in-law is taking fandom to a whole new level: sadly I don't think McCoy had any daughters and being the same age as Matt Smith would lead to all kinds of difficulty in that situation.

Naughty repost

weekender

Maybe I missed Doctor Who at the Proms 2010, for I have only just watched it on BBC3.

It looked ace, Matt Smith had a great rapport with what looked like a spoilt brat.  Really came across as the Doctor well.

I want to go in 2011!  How do I get tickets?

Lfbarfe

Quote from: weekender on January 07, 2011, 08:01:33 PM
I want to go in 2011!  How do I get tickets?

Start queuing for them now, at a guess.

Zetetic

Ambient Sheep

Ummmm...cheeky request.  Could anyone who has the UKN torrent files for the recent Dr Who Christmas Special (preferably both SD & HD versions) PM me please?  I don't think I need the whole shows, just the little torrent files.  Ta.

(Oh, and if there was one for the main Dr Who Confidential, that'd be useful too, ta.)