Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:13:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010! Draws and rules

Started by Kishi the Bad Lampshade, June 15, 2010, 12:38:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should gifs be allowed?

750x500 (and visa versa)
0 (0%)
visa versa
0 (0%)
Keeping to the usual size rules
0 (0%)
Gettin' Ziggy wid it. Na na na na na na na. Na na na na na na. Gettin' Ziggy wid it.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 21, 2010, 05:13:53 PM

Cerys

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Right you fuckers, FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL

Are we ok with the timeclock starting from MIDNIGHT TONIGHT? I'll announce who is serving then.

I will toss a real coin and everything.

chocky909

Is it three shots each like last year? Is the resolution still 600x400 or is it getting 'tested' at a higher res?

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Three shots each chocky, thanks for the reminder. A bit late to mess with resolutions I think.

alan nagsworth

Midnight is fine by me. Fuck, I really wasn't expecting to get this far! I'm at the missus' house all week and may well have to head home early if I'm drawn to serve. Knackers!

This has also happened a day after my grandad died so things will be very much in the air these next few days. I do hope you can grant me your patience if it comes down to me having to stick to real-life commitments.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

nagsworth: :(

Doc: keep your fucking hair on love. Your serve.

FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL

DocDaneeka

Well bollocks! I can't be bothered to do to much tonight but I may do a bit of image searching.

alan nagsworth

Well, that's a bit of a relief, anyway... At least I can spend the next couple of days sorting my head out in time for whenever Doc can serve. No rush, mate; the longer you take, the better, to be honest.

Still very much looking forward to a rip-roaring final, mind! :)

Hope you're all right there, Nags. I'm sorry to hear about pop pop. You'll do him proud whatever happens in the final.

Let battle commence.

ziggy starbucks

cheers kishi for umpiring a difficult tournament, may good luck bless your house for 7 years

here are all the shots in the tournament

http://www.sendspace.com/file/azgydm

Rowlands

Good work throughout the tournament, Ron.