Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:33:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 round 1: Biniput Vs Rowlands

Started by biniput, June 15, 2010, 05:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biniput

Due to the fact that i am learning Gimp my opening shot is very simple:

HAPPY NOW!!!!!

Cerys

Not big enough!  Needs to be 600 x 400 (or vice versa).  Quick - resize before anyone norices!

Rowlands

Good serve. Can't do it tonight but I will endeavour to knock one back at you tomorrow night.

biniput

I thought 400 * 600 was just a maximum. Kishi inform me please of rules.

Ben

all images must be 600x400 or 400x600 pixels

Rowlands

No, it has to be exactly that. I can confirm having asked her the same thing a couple of days ago.

Rowlands

Ok, well given that you've done that, Bini, I reserve the right to alter my return if I happen to have an idea that would improve it.

biniput

Remember you can take the tiniest detail for the next image and do what ever. The next image can be anything you want with even just a word or 2 mixed in so it shouldn't mean that much to your reply. ALSO i give you extra time to do your shot.

Little Hoover

Although if it's 599X400 you might get away with it without anyone noticing.

Rowlands

It hasn't altered my response in the slightest way, it's just the fact that you've added content and made it funnier. And I don't need extra time.

Forget it. Will twat mine over to you tomorrow.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Rowlands

I'll try and get it done tomorrow night after the play.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cor, nice mong maryisnotamused! Needs Wimblying a bit though. Maybe some mosaic allusion to bum sex?

biniput

Why exactly has Mary is not amused posted that mong anyway???????  I am working on just what to do at the minute for my reply. Only one shot though left mmmmmm.

Mary is not amused

Quote from: biniput on June 18, 2010, 02:23:26 PM
Why exactly has Mary is not amused posted that mong anyway???????

It's not actually been monged, it's a real thing -- I was making a silly point about the notion of 'picture elements' predating 1914.

Sorry for stinking-up your thread/match.  I shouldn't have done that.

rudi

Zero Gravitas

My vote goes to Mary is not amused because Delete can't get his image sizes right.

biniput

Sorry for being late but due to lack of ideas the reply is a tad weak:

Rowlands

*Uh uh baby oh yeahhhhhhh*

Voting now open! Don't send me the same way as Labour, there's a good forum. Lovely playing with you Bineh.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cross-court forehand winner, I reckon.

I vote Rowlands.

Nice caption.

Cerys

alan nagsworth

I am painting a red X on my forehead and headbutting the part of the ballot which says 'ROWLANDS'. That lost shot was great.

Small Man Big Horse

An tSaoi

dredd