Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,578,484
  • Total Topics: 106,671
  • Online Today: 1,086
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 04:13:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 round 1: Small Man Big Horse Vs The Region Legion

Started by Small Man Big Horse, June 15, 2010, 10:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

PHWAT!

Edit: Just a tiny edit to make it look slightly less crap.

Little Hoover

chocky909

I figure that unless he's been in contact with Kishi or someone else his place should be offered to someone else who can have another three days to reply to SMBH's serve.

Small Man Big Horse

He hasn't been on Cab for over a week, so I hope he's okay. But I understand that we don't want the competition to slow down too much, so either's fine by me Chocky.

ziggy starbucks

I hope someone can play SMBH because his excellent first shot could be the basis of one top game

I return just in the nick of time. After some bollocking around from Virgin Media I finally have internet access 2 days after installation date. So, game on. I'll look around for rules and that and try and get my head in the right place, had a bit of a hectic few days.

EDIT: Ah, I see I'm already behind schedule. I'll try and get one up tonight if it's alright

Ah, feck it then...

Small Man Big Horse

I can't see it, unfortunately.

Edit: Ah, there it is! And it's a great return, too. :)

I don't much like it, though part of that is these archaic size rules - 600x400 in the age of 40" computer monitors?! I think we can move up to 800x600 or higher next year eh?

wasp_f15ting

Quote from: The Region Legion on June 20, 2010, 01:08:07 AM
I don't much like it, though part of that is these archaic size rules - 600x400 in the age of 40" computer monitors?! I think we can move up to 800x600 or higher next year eh?

Indeed I am sure Jalopy had a higher res..

alan nagsworth

Small Man Big Horse

rudi

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oh Nora, I shall only ever see you this way from here on in...

Small Man Big Horse

Ha ha ha! Excellent stuff sir, especially given that I'm a huge TP fan.

And right, voting is now open folks...

alan nagsworth

Gradual Decline

alcoholic messiah

The Region Legion floats my boat, 'tis for thee I place my vote.

gmoney

rudi

That was brilliant! Really made oi giggle, but I'm going to lean towards SMBH for the original idea although TRL's final shot was millimetres from being a winner. Hawkeye was used and everything.

Little Hoover

The Twin Peaks thing very nearly sways me, but I'm going to have to go with SMBH

Johnny Yesno

actwithoutwords

Oof. That last shot is an absolute cracker, but I'm still going to stick with SMBH.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I thought The Region Legion's replies were splendid, especially enjoyed the Burmese love slave line, so I'm going to vote for him this time.

chocky909

Small Man Big Horse. I love your opener especially. Region nearly won it with his second though.

dredd