Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:30:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1: An tSaoi v Delete

Started by An tSaoi, June 17, 2010, 12:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An tSaoi

*twack*

Well, no-one can accuse me of timely satire. Or good satire for that matter.

greencalx

An tSaoi

Might take a while yet. Frigging Photoshop shut down on me halfway through.

alan nagsworth

I feel your pain.

As mookypoos said a few posts down, though:

Quote from: mook on July 03, 2008, 07:28:22 PM
Nagsworth... The first rule of Photoshop Tennis should be Save, and Save often. Don't give up that easy just 'cos the software went fucky on you for a bit!

He was my Alec Guinness, and now so too do I aim to pull you through this dirge, this mire of crashed software! PUT YOUR FUCKING PANTS ON AND GET CRACKING, BOY!

An tSaoi

*twock*

The writing was originally going to appear like in [noembed]this video[/noembed], and the arms would move about, but that was deemed too rad.

Zero Gravitas

Quote from: alan nagsworth on June 18, 2010, 09:12:17 PMI feel your pain.

The moral of that story being that threatening to cry like a little bitch wins you a fair few sympathy votes, even if you never had any Photoshop problems in the first place and are in fact a massive lying liar.

rudi

Great shot, Ontmobile! I'd have liked to have seen the animated version.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Zero Gravitas on June 19, 2010, 08:40:04 PM
The moral of that story being that threatening to cry like a little bitch wins you a fair few sympathy votes, even if you never had any Photoshop problems in the first place and are in fact a massive lying liar.

What's that, Baxter? I can't hear you over the smell of success permeating my every sensory node.

Oh and that is a really great shot Ant Soysauce. :)

alcoholic messiah

Nice shot An tSaoi. It works just fine without animation.

EDIT: Is voting now open?

Yes it is, and I am about to lose. I vote Delete

An tSaoi

alcoholic messiah

gmoney

An tSaoi for his second, marvellous shot

Small Man Big Horse

An tSaoi, though it pains me as he tried to be a CHEATING BASTARD! ;)

D-D-Delete, purely because An tSaoi lied about his Photoshop crashing and then tried to obfuscate with some shit about gifs before delivering a very good shot.

There's a lesson in this I hope he will reflect upon and then be a better person.

alan nagsworth

An tSaoi

My photoshop did actually crash when I was making it, TBC, leaving me without a single finished frame, so I had to start over. Then I thought I might as well ask about the animation bit before actually uploading them to the GIF generator, or else I'd have been doubly fucked over by fate. I've not lied.

Zero Gravitas

LIAR!

I fear there was a small element of good natured joshing in TBC's post that has flown past you Anne.

Pffft I'm using gimp because I don't have Photoshop and my last shot is a protest shot. Just say no to animated gifs in wimblemong!

Tokyo Sexwhale

I have evaluated the entries and have decided to cast my vote for Tony Soy.

dredd

rudi

Ant for me. Am I being dim in not getting Delete's last shot at all? I am aren't I?

Quote from: rudi on June 19, 2010, 10:35:28 PM
Ant for me. Am I being dim in not getting Delete's last shot at all? I am aren't I?
Yes you are, try putting Camels, straws and animated gifs together in your head and you might come up with a broken back. The traffic cone i a visual reference to early Kraftwerk releases.