Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,475
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:03:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1: alcoholic messiah Vs Miles

Started by alcoholic messiah, June 17, 2010, 01:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Artemis

Just to say I've had a nod from Kishi to take over on this one and replace Miles. Fuck knows how I'm going to return a shot like that - it's a bit out of my league to be honest, but I'll give it a bash. Hope to have it up in a day or two :)

rudi

AsparagusTrevor

alcoholic messiah

Thanks for stepping in Artemis. I'm looking forward to your return. Good luck!

HAYRDRYAH

Tip: if you have 2 accounts, don't have them both volunteer for the same Photoshop contest. You might end up playing yourself

(Wild speculation based on the quality of the serve, but there you go)

alcoholic messiah

HAYRDRYAH's superior sleuthing skills have unmasked my skullduggery.

At this time, I'd like to take the opportunity to apologise unreservedly for besmirching the integrity of this grand competition. I only hope that, in time, you can forgive my transgressions. I hereby resign from the tournament with immediate effect.

Spoiler alert
Or alternatively, you're a fuckwit! Miles withdrew yesterday, graciously allowing someone else to compete in his place. If he wishes to explain why to you personally, I'm sure he will.
[close]

Spoiler alert
I AM WATCHING YOU.
[close]

Artemis

* WHACK! *

Small Man Big Horse

Artemis

Quote from: alcoholic messiah on June 22, 2010, 08:27:03 PM
Nice!

Thanks :) Trying to respond to your superb first shot was a proper struggle, but an enjoyable one!

alan nagsworth

Haha that's a great return. Especially since Brucey looks like he's been snapped being lead into a courthouse looking disgruntled and feverish. :)

Really funny idea. I didn't have a clue how you'd respond.

small_world

CAn I pick a winner now?

'Roo rame roo rame' indeed.

Ginyard

Cerys

actwithoutwords

Art's first and alcy's second are both fucking brilliant. I think Art's second just pips alcy's serve, though.

Probably my favourite game of the round.

GoochDogHigh5s

Shoulders?-Stomach!

alcoholic messiah just wins for me. great match though, glad Artemis got involved!