Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:45:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1: alcoholic messiah Vs Miles

Started by alcoholic messiah, June 17, 2010, 01:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

I'm on the fence here I keep going back and forth, will vote, just can't decide at the moment....

Small Man Big Horse

ziggy starbucks

very very close. Artemis put in two very fine shots but for me Alcy messiah's serve just tips it. Just

koeman

The real winner on the night is the game of wimblemong, but seeing as we have to vote, I'm going for alcoholic messiah. Great stuff from Artemis, though.

chocky909

Too difficult...

Fucking alcoholic messiah then. Damn shame because Artemiseses's were both excellent.

Mr_Simnock

Alcoholic Mes his first shot was really excellent. Art did very well considering he stepped in to cover.

dredd

Consistent quality throughout, my vote goes to alcoholic messiah.

Little Hoover

AsparagusTrevor

Both very good. There can only be one, unfortunately, and my vote goes to alcoholic messiah, for nothing significantly better, just a slight edge.

alan nagsworth

pisshead jesus gets my vote. cracking skillz. great work from artemis though!

Alcoholic Messiah, for doing everything I want in a mong - hilarious and also technically beautiful. Artemis came bloody close though, so honourable mentions.

rudi

Big Jack McBastard

Arty, both returns were lovely but I did like alcoholic's serve...

Fry

Tokyo Sexwhale

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Artemis

Congrats, Alcoholic Messiah. It was a pleasure playing you :)

alcoholic messiah

Woah there. Voting ends 48 hours after the last shot, right? I make it that there's still another 6 hours to go.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Shit, you're right. Apologies, I was pissed.

Er, voting continues til 8.13 tonight.

alcoholic messiah

If you want to pretend that your post last night was just a flowery way of placing a vote, that's fine by me Shady.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Ahem. Right, now we're done.

Kids, never ever drink and organise.

alcoholic messiah

Woo!

Well played Artemis. I like returns that are strongly linked to the previous shot. You done did that, and also brought plenty of funny. Thanks again for jumping in at the last minute, and apologies for cock-blocking your noble attempt at emulating the 1992 Danish football team.

Thanks also to everyone who took the time to vote (whether for me or not).