Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 01:02:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1: ziggy starbucks v Big Jack McBastard

Started by ziggy starbucks, June 17, 2010, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Surreal and interesting.

I shall endeavour to have mine done by Saturday/very early Sunday as I've been unexpectedly lumbered with work, I fucking WILL get it done though.

rudi

Is that a duel nod to the Tate crack and the famous Vietnam pic?

For such a lovely boy there's a dark patch in your head I pray never spills out in public...

Cerys

ziggy, you've been spying on my dreams again, you bad, bad boy.

Big Jack McBastard

wasp_f15ting

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Big Jack McBastard

Small Man Big Horse

Wow, this is worthy of being a final in itself, can't wait to see Big Jack's return now.

Big Jack McBastard

Return shot shall be done this evening, I'm 80% done..

alan nagsworth

Oh MAN what a game this was! The possibility of facing one of you in the next round terrifies me. Nevertheless, I have to vote and so my vote narrowly goes to up up up the ziggyrat lickety-starbucks.

Both brilliant all the way through. Purely for the Tiger Woods vs Sexual Demons concept, I'll go with Jack.

Zero Gravitas

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Very close to call, yeah. Can't imagine ziggy not getting to the next round, but Mr McBastard did make me laugh. A very even match.

Old Thrashbarg

ThickAndCreamy

koeman

Splendid game, and it's a fool who votes against ziggy because of the joy you know he'll always bring, but Tiger vs his sexual demons wins it for me so I'm voting Big Jack.

copylight

ziggy created the shot of the tournament so far. Sorry Jack, like Highlander there must be only one. 

Artemis

Small Man Big Horse

A superb round, and it is so hard to call - but Ziggy just edges it for me...

Ginyard

Incredibly difficult to choose. Ziggy's first one made me laugh for ages so I'm going with him.

Cerys

Hank_Kingsley

ziggy because his stuff is zu weird und strange, I love it.