Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1: ziggy starbucks v Big Jack McBastard

Started by ziggy starbucks, June 17, 2010, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

actwithoutwords

Ziggy for me too, for that second shot. Tough tough game though.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm going to come off the fence and lend some moral support for Big Jack McBastard who deserves better than faff-arses like me who can't make a decision.

dredd

Ziggy, very close, but his second contained that elusive essence of mong.

kittens

rudi

You funny tossers. Ziggy for his second shot, though. Those semi-masks haunt me...

gmoney

Fantastic game! I have to go for Big Jack McBastard for his first return. Sublime

Johnny Yesno

Cambrian Times

chocky909

Big Jack McBastard but only just and kind of by default. Am I the only one that didn't really understand either of ziggy's? His both look awesome but made me feel dim.

Big Jack McBastard

Bah!, bar the shouting I'm foiled again.

Shame I didn't get a serve in, I was after doing a rather high concept one, part mong part real which would have been then further monged in general but I couldn't really find an angle for it. (plus I'm still nowhere near done with it)..

Well done Ziggy.

Cheers to the lovely peeps who voted for me and as for the rest I am sending you all big dog poos on sticks.

chocky909

Voting is for 48 hours. What's the score so far?

EDIT 16-8 to ziggy...

Big Jack McBastard

In that case I'll stop vacillating and vote for Jack too. I've had a big dog poo on a stick before and frankly didn't enjoy it.

Ultimately Jack's made me laugh more, while ziggy's were more beautiful. In an ideal world both would be through. You should still post your mong though Jack, you stupid McBastard.

Rowlands

If round two is played in the same order as the original draws then I could well be playing the winner of this match... Choose my fate carefully, people.

Oh, and I vote for Big Jack McBastard.

AsparagusTrevor

Big Jack McBastard for me. Loved the Tiger Woods mong, my favourite of the four, and you gotta love Tom Cruise's 5ft arm on the last one.

Mr_Simnock

Ziggy has my vote. I can't believe I have typed that in, I feel dirty, need shower quick, wash away the shame of voting for Ziggs....

Big Jack McBastard

You sir, have a special place on my 'shitty stick list'.

<storms off in huff>

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

ziggy starbucks

Hard luck jack, I thought your first shot would win the match for certain. I see that my weird shit has confused some people so I'll explain behind spoliers.

Spoiler alert
The first shot is stone henge at the apocalypse, brought about by our lord cthulu in the form of a young girl. The dark one implanted itself as seed inside an unseen ant-humanoid incubus before cutting itself out of the womb with a knife and feasting on the dead flesh of the host incubus. You can see the rapidly ageing girl dancing away from the henge with a lizard lady disciple. The second shot is more straight forward, with katie price marrying an animated easter island statue in the presence of our lord cthulu in his church of Scientology. Cthulu sanctifies the marriage and their child, a half-stone half-flesh baby. Earlier drafts of the shot had a more fully stoned child but it looked too much like john pertwee for comfort.
[close]

Obvious really when you think about it.

Big Jack McBastard

Cheers fella,

I do like the replaced faces in yours, it brings back memories of Grim Fandango where Manny travels to the world of the living and their bodies and faces are all cut-outs of different pictures stuck together making for quite a quirky/mongy feel.

The thought of putting a bra/fake pair of tits on Tiger's nemesis came to me again and again after I posted it but I'm glad folks seem to like it as is. For the second one I think I should have made Katie more obviously robotic or Tom even more oddly proportioned, though I did use a baby in a suit for most of his body. Oh and maybe Travolta in the background with his Michael angel wings on.

Hindsight is a bugger.