Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:58:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1: Mythical Wet Patch V Jemble

Started by Mythical Wet Patch, June 17, 2010, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Old Thrashbarg

I love the Human Milliband, but I think Jemble Fred was just better overall.

AsparagusTrevor

Mister Jemble gets my vote. I appreciated the gross idea of the 100% medically accurate Human Milliband, and the detail and love and probably spunk that went into the photo-stories, but Jemble's pieces were better to me overall.

Little Hoover

ThickAndCreamy

Rowlands

I'm scorekeeping on all the games, and this one has been the closest by far. Someone keeps getting a slight edge before it becomes neck and neck again. Exciting stuff and impossible to pin down a winner. Both players tied on twelve.

Hank_Kingsley

ziggy starbucks

wet patches shots were funny. Jemble's were just plain weird

weird always wins for me

Jemble

Rowlands

*Dons special hat*

Miss Lampshade is away for this call and has given me OFFICIAL PERMISSION to announce the winner of this, the closest match so far, in which many ties were reached then broken by votes for both players.

By just one vote, and a score of 14-13, the person going through the the next round is Mythical Wet Patch. Well played, lads.

Jemble Fred

Thank heavens! And thanks to everyone who voted for Mythical Wet Patch, I really enjoyed that match but was a bit worried about having to continue, I'd have been reduced to scribbling quick stickmen. And thanks mainly to MWP, I shall wave your scarf throughout the tournament.

Tense. Enjoyable match-up Jemble Fred, I thought you had me with 'Cunts!'. Cheers for putting me through voters.