Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:23:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong: 2010 waspy vs kish round 1.

Started by wasp_f15ting, June 18, 2010, 10:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

I'm picking wasp_f15ting but this was the hardest game vote to decide so far. That first waspy one is just so good I keep going back to have another look at it.

Big Jack McBastard

Waspy for his stunning serve though Kishi's last one was a beauty.

Cambrian Times

Kishi, although waspy's opener was a stunner.

Ginyard

Tricky stuff. I love the fairy cock plant but that whole open window apocalyptic bomb sleep mask smile scenario made me laugh the most so Kishi

Mr_Simnock

Cerys

Waspy, but only just.  That last one of kishi's had me wavering.

Quote from: Rowlands on June 23, 2010, 05:08:15 PM
Wasp for his use of cocks. And for leaving me still wondering what the hell that metal thing is plugged in to one of them.

It's an udder pump.

AsparagusTrevor

Wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwaspy. Cocks, stars, fairies, scary scary images, if that's wrong, I don't wanna be right.

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but it was a tough one to decide. I think most of the rounds have been difficult to call to be honest, but if there was a clear winner every time it wouldn't be as fun.

ziggy starbucks

Waspy's first shot is lovely, as is Kishi's 2nd.

but larry masks alway win the day so kishi

Little Hoover

So Kishi can we trust you to count up the scores fairly, or do you think you'll need an impartial judge?

Rowlands

Quote from: Little Hoover on June 25, 2010, 01:21:31 AM
So Kishi can we trust you to count up the scores fairly, or do you think you'll need an impartial judge?

I'm keeping a score sheet for all games, Hoover - There's nowhere she can wriggle to.

Hank_Kingsley

Shoulders?-Stomach!

No, you don't spell Kishi that way- try again.

rudi

Waspy's serve was just sublime and I want to touch the lady in his second. Fine game, mind...

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Time to call this one. I think we can all agree that as in golf the person with the smaller score wins.

congratulations waspy

wasp_f15ting