Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:11:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 2: The Boston Crab v Asparagus Trevor

Started by The Boston Crab, June 28, 2010, 10:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

AsparagusTrevor

alan nagsworth

Big Jack McBastard

AsparagusTrevor

I'll have something up tonight hopefully, not had much time over the past couple of days due to some outside-computer-life stuff unfairly taking up my time but I'll soldier to get my return done.

AsparagusTrevor

*thwatatatacka*

That's just taken me about 3 hours and I'm still not happy with it, but I needs me sleep.

rudi

alan nagsworth

Haha brilliant! I'd best get me thinking cap on tight.

Little Hoover

AsparagusTrevor

Peter Cook's face, but it kinda got lost to distortion and scaling.

gmoney

It's Moe from the Three Stooges, the other one is Curly. They're part of the mask set that brought us the chilling Larry mask.

Sorry if you knew that

I'm going to have to request an extension til tomorrow night, if that's ok, Trev. Big weekend of family stuff and in work early tomorrow morning. If it's not ok, I'll have to curse the arbitrary calendar system which jammed up my weekend.

I'm very sorry about this, Trev and wonderful supporters, but real life has taken a shit in my inbox. I suddenly have to find alternative living arrangements until September. Added to a stonking workload, I simply don't have time to carry on with this game. I'm bummed because I was really enjoying it too.

Best of luck in the next round, amigo, that return was a belter.

alan nagsworth

Argh, bollocks! That's sad news indeed, I was really looking forward to your return. :(

Ginyard

AsparagusTrevor

Aww bugger! I was looking forward to your next go, and then struggling and failing to come up with something better again like last time.

Hope everything settles down for you in the very near future-type time.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I'm trying to get you a partner, Asparagus, so please bear with us.*

*I know you already have a new wife, but hopefully the three of you can all live together

AsparagusTrevor

Really? Groovy, winning the round by default made me feel all dirty, and not in a horny way.

chocky909

A Damned shame that BC. A Damned shame. Good luck with everything.

Big Jack McBastard

I may take this dance if it's still up for the nabbing.

AsparagusTrevor

That'd be fine by me, suppose it's up to the powers-that-be.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Thanks McBastard.

Right, so Crabman's serve will be disregarded (if we can disregard such amazingness), and Asparagus Trevor's return shot will become the serve, if you get me. So McBastard, please post a response to Trevor, then you'll each do another one.

Commence!

GoochDogHigh5s

Big Jack McBastard

Ooh all-right Mr Shirty Pants!, I only noticed this in my PMs yesterday ffsk...

I'll have my abortion served up 'late Sunday/incredibly early Monday' if that's acceptable.

Big Jack McBastard