Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:06:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 2: The Boston Crab v Asparagus Trevor

Started by The Boston Crab, June 28, 2010, 10:12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

Ooh I like that, especially the effect on the cracked Chris.

chocky909

Don't let it affect your vote though. I've already decided to vote for Trevor for that reason.

AsparagusTrevor

Nice one Jack. I'll get my return done in the next couple of days.

Big Jack McBastard

Glad to partake in a bit of mongery even if I only act as cushioning for the stilts of those that walk upon me.

At the same time I'm gutted that The Boston Crab couldn't continue from that spectacular serve, it's both impressive and memorable.

Damn I've missed Photoshoppery!

AsparagusTrevor

* chackalacka *

A good example of an idea becoming too overwhelming to reach its full potential. Also, I worked on a much larger (1200x800) workspace and shrunk it down, probably shouldn't have done that since a lot of the detail is lost. Oh well...

Big Jack McBastard

Nice, you've actually incorporated an idea in there I had earlier for a mong which I left dormant, may well finish it for my next shot now.

alan nagsworth

Don't feel bad, Trevor; I think that's totally awesome.

Big Jack McBastard

Will be done this evening.

Edit: Lies, I've hit a snag, nothing that will outright stop me from making the shot but enough to hold me in place. Will try to get done by tomorrow afternoon or evening sorry.

chocky909

Verry goood McBastard. I'm going to go for Asperger's Trebor AsparagusTrevor though. He's very good. You're very good Trevor.

dredd

Small Man Big Horse

It was a great match, but I especially love Asparagus Trevor's second, so he gets my vote.

ziggy starbucks

very good stuff from big jack but Imust vote for trevor's absolutely amazing 2nd shot

gmoney

Has to be Asparagus Trevor, the second shot is sublime

DocDaneeka

Oh christ is this thing still going on? Oops what I meant to say was Sparagus.

Cerys

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Old Thrashbarg

AsparagusTrevor. That second is one of my favourite shots so far this year.

Johnny Yesno

Difficult. I like Asparagus's shot better of the first two, but I like Big Jack's shot better of the second two shots. I think both second shots are excellent. I guess that means I like Big Jack's second shot best overall.

Big Jack it is, then.

Ginyard