Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:47:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 2: Old Thrashbarg v Mythical Wet Patch

Started by Old Thrashbarg, June 30, 2010, 11:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Johnny Yesno on July 12, 2010, 09:00:31 PM
Thrashy

I believe I actually lost about four hours ago, but thanks for bumping up the stats further away from my favour.

Congratulations to Old Thrashbarg by the way, he deservedly trounced me. It was fun trying out this monging thing, but so fucking time consuming. Christ, it took so much time and I still wasn't good enough. Hail to the Thrashbarg! He truly prevails.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Yeah sorry, 13-6 to Thrashbarg judging from my quick counting. Sorry I didn't announce it earlier, I was having sex with firemen.

Quote from: Kishi the Bad Lampshade on July 12, 2010, 09:48:13 PM
Sorry I didn't announce it earlier, I was having sex with firemen.

That's perfectly understandable.  I had the same thing in New York on 9/11. Ironically, while they were declared hero's for rushing out afterwards (I didn't even get a cuddle) to save people, I was sacked from ITN.

Old Thrashbarg

Thanks for the game MWP. If it's any consolation, I enjoyed both of your shots much more than I did either of mine.

That's more of a compliment if I assume you're astonishingly arrogant and spent many hours guffawing at your own shots and declaring their brilliance. Due to this behaviour I have a very low opinion of you, egocentric fucker.

You played a fantastic game. And you didn't need to do yourself down on the first shot, it was a great idea wonderfully executed.

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: Mythical Wet Patch on July 12, 2010, 11:09:09 PM
That's more of a compliment if I assume you're astonishingly arrogant and spent many hours guffawing at your own shots and declaring their brilliance.

I was originally going to write 'laughed at' instead of 'enjoyed', but that'd've made my arrogance rather more explicit than the vaguely implicit nature of what I did post.