Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,469
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:54:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 1ish: Jemble (Default) v Nagsworth

Started by Jemble Fred, July 01, 2010, 10:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

alan nagsworth

Great shot! :) Working on my return now. This is officially round 2 though, how come you've named the thread otherwise...?

Jemble Fred

Because I thought it was round 1, mainly. I thought you'd been waiting for your first game.

alan nagsworth

Naw, dawg, I won the first round. I was waiting for micanio to begin the second round. We're in the big leagues now! You were resurrected for a good cause. :)

Jemble Fred

Ah well, I can't edit it now. People get too like hung up on like rules and like labels man.

That Slattery face haunted my dreams last night.

alan nagsworth

The suckaz will just have to get used to our ways. It's round 2 but not as we know it.

And, yes, after an hour of looking at Clive Anderson source images, I decided at 2am it was time to go to bed. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep. Now here I am, back on it like a Japanese prisoner of war. But, a happy one!

Small Man Big Horse

This is a class match, with fantastic shots from the both of you.

Jemble Fred

Hoi, that's not fair, it's all properly well done and good. :(

Ah well, busy week ahead, so... NNNNNNGNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYETONWITHIT!!!!!!

(Bow to the Queen)

alan nagsworth

I'm afraid that, as daft as it might make me look, I don't know what the flipping heck your shot means! Sorry to have to ask but is there any chance you could outline the goings-on? You can put it in a PM if you want to leave others as braindead as myself guessing, of course, but just so I can formulate a return while I'm at work tonight, I'd be most beholden. Thanks..!
x

Jemble Fred

Wimblemongs are about nothing unless they're about something, and what that's about is this:

Peter Cook on 'Clive Anderson Talks Back' 2

alan nagsworth

*SPOCK!*

Voting is now open! Cheers for the game, Jemble.

Jemble Fred

I'd watch that! Good stuff.

At the end of the day, it's all been a bonus, Brian, didn't expect to get this far.

Plus, if I gave anyone their first sight of the Clive/Cook special, it's all been worthwhile.

Little Hoover

In a way I think it would be funnier if Nagsworth lost, but unfortunately I'm voting for him. The Nagster.

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Ginyard

Big Jack McBastard

Old Thrashbarg

kittens

I'm voting Mr. Nagsworth for the 'Whose Decline..' one. 'sbrill, that.

Also, this whole match was fantastic. Nice work, both of yers.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Artemis

chocky909

alcoholic messiah

At the end of the day, the boy alan nagsworth done good, and is man of the match for me. He's got to be over the moon about that.

Hank_Kingsley

actwithoutwords