Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:49:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Football 2010/2011 Season

Started by rudi, July 02, 2010, 11:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ooh maybe we'll sign DJ Campbell for £20 million. Blackpool won't ask for that much but we'll give them it anyway for a laugh.

EB Farnum

Quote from: jimmy jazz on June 08, 2011, 02:46:44 PM
Seriously, 20 mil for Henderson? You could sign Scott Parker and a promising foreign winger for far less.

It's £16 million.

Viero_Berlotti

Quote from: Utter Shit on June 09, 2011, 02:51:34 PM
Nasri to United is a genuine go-er, apparently. Blimey.

He'll get the chance to lez it up with Hernandez as well if he does join Man United.

Utter Shit

All the best players look like lesbians nowadays. I think there's a reasonably shout that Messi, Ronaldo, Torres, Nasri and Modric look like lesbians. Gone are the days when every player looked as manly and handsome as Gattuso.

Jamie Oliver is fat

Quote from: Utter Shit on June 09, 2011, 03:48:52 PM
All the best players look like lesbians nowadays. I think there's a reasonably shout that Messi, Ronaldo, Torres, Nasri and Modric look like lesbians. Gone are the days when every player looked as manly and handsome as Gattuso.

You can add Dirk Kuyt to that list

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: EB Farnum on June 09, 2011, 03:16:53 PM
It's £16 million.

And the point still stands.

Or you could buy 2 Bébé's.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

And Torres does not look like a lesbian when he has his long blonde hair, he looks like a teenage girl with rampant sex hormones.

Subtle Mocking

It's going to be a long transfer period for Arsenal isn't it? Eboue could be their star player by mid-August at this rate.

jimmy jazz

Does anybody reckon this is just Rooney all over again? I have a feeling (though I'm usually wrong about these things) that Nasri might be angling for the bigger wages by threatening to leave and Arsene is calling his bluff. Even if he leaves it'll be a good move for both parties if Arsenal can get around 18 million for him. The rebuilding job at Arsenal runs deeper than the fact they may lose one of their half dozen talented, gifted but ultimately frustrating midfielders.

EDIT: Looks like a portion of Gunners fans are already calling for Arsene's head over this. Y'know, the manager that has his club playing in the Champions League, challenging for titles and breaking even (despite the massive stadium they just built) at a time when most clubs are on a road to nowhere. If he does lose his job I hope Arsenal become a mid-table side.

the midnight watch baboon

Well, that's it! The football season has ended. I will give it a C-. Bale making Maicon cry, Spurs winning at Arsenal and L'pool and AC were my highlights, along with watching the final day's EPL games whilst eating breakfast in Death Valley. This is it! I think Wenger will go now. But that's for next season's thread, is it though?

Tokyo Sexwhale