Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:11:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong Round 2: ziggy starbucks v Fawwaz

Started by ziggy starbucks, July 04, 2010, 10:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

betterlatethannever

Fawwaz

Fawwaz

Got it done earlier than I thought.

Thanks to my fiancee for taking an hour trying (and failing) to explain to me how weaving works and what it should look like.

Mary is not amused

Haha!  Absolutely superb!

The best palimpsest jest yet!

actwithoutwords

Lyndon

That or 'Where's Wallace?' - shot of the tournament so far.

ziggy starbucks

deadlines in an hour but I may be half an hour late or so. My nephew is getting in the way of the monging

alan nagsworth

Hahahahahaha! Fucking hell, I've got tears in my eyes!

chocky909

rudi

chocky909

It was too blue!

alan nagsworth

Fawwaz

Wow. I'll need to have a good think what to do next. Got work all day, so might be tomorrow.

GoochDogHigh5s

Artemis

Fawwaz

alan nagsworth

Oh man, you almost scraped it with "It's not even the best parasitic infection in the..." but I'm afraid my vote goes once again to ziggy. His second shot is the funniest thing I've laid my eyes on in a good couple of weeks, seriously.

Lyndon

Fawwaz. Ziggy's second made me laugh the most, but both Fawwaz's were brilliant ideas.

Fawwaz

Quote from: alan nagsworth on July 09, 2010, 06:04:05 PM
Oh man, you almost scraped it with "It's not even the best parasitic infection in the..." but I'm afraid my vote goes once again to ziggy. His second shot is the funniest thing I've laid my eyes on in a good couple of weeks, seriously.

Yeah, no-one could beat that.

chocky909

Lack of inspiration my arse. Fawwaz gets my vote but very narrowly because Ziggy's are both terrific. But both the returns from the newcomer just blew me away. Well played the pair o' ye'!

Mary is not amused

Although all four shots were very good indeed, Fawwazzywazzy for that first return.

Zero Gravitas

Cerys

Fawwaz.  It was going to be ziggy, but the ringoworm won it.

kittens

Fawwaz for the ringoworm. That made me laugh, it did.

Johnny Yesno

Small Man Big Horse

A stunning match, and it's so hard to choose - but Fawwaz just gets my vote.