Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:07:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 3: alcoholic messiah vs. An tSaoi

Started by alcoholic messiah, July 24, 2010, 02:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artemis

Amazing stuff. I'd never have coped at this level!

Cerys

Be fair, you two.  How are we supposed to be able to choose?

rudi

Pie Pie Eater

I'm hoping this somehow turns into an Isner/Mahut style epic.

Yeah, sorry guys. Voting's gonna be hard on this one so we've got to keep the rally going until one of you gets busted by the pirate software people.

AsparagusTrevor

This round is crazy, I just love it so much.  At the moment I've no clue who I'd vote for.

Artemis

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on July 28, 2010, 03:25:33 PM
This round is crazy, I just love it so much.  At the moment I've no clue who I'd vote for.

Me neither. This is the match of the tournament so far.

An tSaoi

To be honest, Auntie, I thought you were buried after the first shot but your return was absolutely atomic.

Just do that again!

Little Hoover

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

New rule: this match is now extended to 20 mongs per person.

Little Hoover

Well what happens if it ends in a tie? Do they have to go again? in which case we should all collectivley make sure it does.

An tSaoi

JesusAndYourBush

Awesome work!  I almost choked on my kitkat chunky when I saw alcoholic messiah's latest one.

Old Thrashbarg

Fucking hell! Voting on this one is going to be tough.

Ginyard

Truly amazing stuff. alchoholic raised the game in this competition, especially his second one, but An fired back with two sawn-off's under his arms and had me spluttering with laughter, shock and awe so I'm going with him.

alan nagsworth

Damn you sexy pricks. I'm glad this match is over now, so we can get on with our lives. But I'm dismayed at you both for being so fucking ace. How could you possibly feel the need to inflict such a decision on us? The challenge you faced is NOTHING compared to the challenge of voting!

Oh, and my vote goes to alcoholic messiah.

JUST BARELY.

Cerys

alcoholic messiah - but bloody hell it was difficult to choose!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

alcoholic messiah

A tragedy someone has to lose. And I do mean that, this is going to be far far more heartbreaking than when 40 people all die in a volcano.

Johnny Yesno

chocky909

Despite a valiant effort to match the brilliance of his opponent, An tSaoi, I'm sorry to do this but, alcoholic messiah was just too bloody fantastic in this round. For coming up with the board game concept originally and especially for the extraordinary Paedo, he gets my vote.

Awesome stuff fro the pair ay ye! Great game!

Artemis

For me, it's between the messiah's second and tSaoi's first. Genuinely great match and a shame either of you will lose.

alcoholic messiah gets my vote, though congratulations are due to you both.