Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 08:47:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Round 3: alcoholic messiah vs. An tSaoi

Started by alcoholic messiah, July 24, 2010, 02:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gmoney

dredd

rudi

Just utterly sublime. Can I be a pussy and declare it a tie in my brain please miss?

Old Thrashbarg

About as close as it gets, but I'm going with alcoholic messiah, just.

Big Jack McBastard

Mr_Simnock

Alcoholic Mes  my vote goes to yourself. Brilliant first effort. Actually all four shots were amazing.

Small Man Big Horse

alcoholic messiah

Not a bad round overall though, but both could've tried harder. ;)

Tokyo Sexwhale

Erm - it begins with an "a" anyway...

alcoholic messiah by a whisker.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

This is harsh. An_tSaoi's would've won the competition on another year. Tough field this year.

Cambrian Times

Much as I'd love to see Anny in the the final I'm sorry but it has to be Alcoholic Messiah - For the Cluedo take off.

Vitalstatistix

alan nagsworth

Quote from: Cambrian Times on July 31, 2010, 02:33:07 AM
Much as I'd love to see Anny in the the final I'm sorry but it has to be Alcoholic Messiah - For the Cluedo take off.

**SHAMELESS PLUG**

It certainly puts my effort from last year to shame.

Hey, I voted for you, I can do what the fuck I want in here now. *waves dick about*

chocky909

alcoholic messiah

I'm voting for Antz. To be honest it's too close to call, but he seems to have fewer votes so far for some reason.

DocDaneeka

Alcoholic Messiah gets my vote because Antsoy's last one made me feel a bit ill.

An did incredibly well to raise the stakes after that serve but it was almost impossible to raise them again, despite the technical wizardry. alcoholic messiah is the man to beat now.

AsparagusTrevor

I've come into this thread to reply about 4 times now, writing half a message and then scrapping it for some more thinking time.
I'm committing to a vote this time. I vote for Alco-san. Mainly for the trend setting serve, the 'Paedo?' shot that nearly got me into trouble at work and the 'Divvent Give to Bairns'.

An tSoai did a really good job keeping up, a slight breeze could've tilted the game in his favour, and it's a shame both competitors can't go through. Maybe if I win my round, the loser can step in when my next opponent quits the game?

quadraspazzed

Too close to call on a technical/humour/skill level, so I've had to resort to base nationalism. An tSaoi abú.

Both players were fantastic though, and special mention to AM for Gazza's beer-laden fishing rod. Wonderful!

actwithoutwords

A match worthy of the final. But alcoholic messiah just shades it for me. Sublime stuff from both of ye.

quadraspazzed

chocky909

Mongs without frontiers, Wimblemong without tears.

alcoholic messiah

Assuming my vote counts, here's another one for An tSaoi, to a) acknowledge the sterling competition he provided, and b) cynically attempt to increase his chance of returning should a super-sub be required. If my shots in this here match represent my strongest work in the tournament to date, then it's in no small part due to my firm conviction that they absolutely had to be in order to vanquish an opponent of your calibre.

Well played sir!

ziggy starbucks

ant soil was great but alcoholic messiah gets my vote my a whisker

An tSaoi

In the interests of sportsmanship, alcoholic messiah.

A very challenging opponent, which made me try all that harder. Great stuff.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I make that 21-7 to alcomess. Sorry ziggy and Anty, your votes are not included as I didn't call this earlier, because I was having a catnap with a sex dream in it. I suck at this.

Big Jack McBastard

Was Mary Elizabeth Winstead involved?

If so you are forgiven.