Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,484
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 05:35:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong Round 3: AsparagusTrevor vs. Fawwaz

Started by AsparagusTrevor, July 25, 2010, 11:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

copylight

I feel honoured to have been beaten by your engorged monging skills AT. Now that's a serve!

Fawwaz

Nicely done.

I've got a lot on (wedding to plan), so I might be a couple of days if that's alright.

alan nagsworth

Bloody great. AT's monging style is, to my eye, one of the most pleasing of this year's tournament. Fucking spot on.

Cerys

Artemis

Fawwaz

Quote from: Kishi the Bad Lampshade on July 30, 2010, 01:00:00 PM
Fawwy?

I'm sorry, it's just too hectic - I won't have a free minute until Monday. I think I'll have to retire, and let the highest scoring loser take my place. I really enjoyed the contest though and wish Trevor all the best.

AsparagusTrevor

No worries mate, planning weddings you need all the time you can get.

So, anyone want to step in?

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Wah, we seem to have had a spate of early retirements this year. It's something about you Trev, you been poisoning your competitors?

By my calculations those in line to the throne of this game are 1) Mythical Wet Patch 2) SMBH 3) Rowlands. Also possibly ziggy as he is a traditionally high-placing competitor in previous competitions?

Rowlands

Aaaaaaaah I lost by a larger margin than the first two BUT significantly more people voted in my match than in the others. Not that that means anything. Joking aside, I'm up for it if t'other two aren't.

Pie Pie Eater

The ratios are nice-

Rowlands   lost 12:6
MWP          lost 13:6 
SMBH         lost 14:6

chocky909

Aw bloody hell Fawwaz. That's a shame. Could you not just reply on Monday? My match has only just started so it's not like you'd be holding the whole round up.

Small Man Big Horse

If no one else wants to play, I'm more than happy to.

Edit: Just read Rowlands post. Erm, I really don't mind. But I'd like to point out that I have no life and so will be able to respond quite quickly. :)

copylight

Let me have another chance at getting beaten again, please!

ziggy starbucks

someone play someone at something for flips sake, time is ticking away. I would but I lost 18-2.

18-2!

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

In the interests of speed, SMBH can play, since he is second in line to the throne and has volunteered.

Small Man Big Horse

Yay! I'll try and make my move tonight, as I've little planned...

Small Man Big Horse

*KNOCKEDOUTQUICKLYASIPROMISEDTODOITTODAY!!!*

AsparagusTrevor

Haha nice one! I'll try and get my return done in the next couple of days.

AsparagusTrevor

Rowlands

Arthur Matthews is 'Munchious' on Twitter. TERRIBLE.

Actually no, that's really, really rather good.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Small Man Big Horse

Rowlands

Asparagus Trevor, but ONLY because of the injustice of my not being chosen to take Fawwaz's place (But then what more would you expect from the DRUNK WITH POWER CORRUPT RIGGER who is running this tournament). And because Trevor's second shot was teriff.

alan nagsworth

As much as I love Trev's opener, I have to vote for Small Horse Big Cock as his return was more on the mark of irrational rage, and also his cheap fancy dress god was a great inclusion.