Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 12:45:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Whadduc Cunt [split topic]

Started by Nelson Swillie, July 20, 2010, 03:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nelson Swillie

Capes yesterday

Is this from an old copy of Smut or Poot?

Nelson Swillie

jaydee81

The poem about your cat is deeply moving. Your drawing of Jennifer Connelly is deeply disturbing.

Nelson Swillie

Quote from: jaydee81 on July 22, 2010, 10:59:18 AM
The poem about your cat is deeply moving.

Worth sending to the BBC?

ΤC Raymond

Hank_Kingsley

Nelson Swillie

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on July 23, 2010, 01:11:23 AM
Like the musings of a demented paedophile?

OOOH EDGY!

You are, Hank, without a shadow of a doubt one of the most depressingly tedious and thoroughly loathesome individuals I have ever come across either online or anywhere else. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you raised your echo chamber of a head with the usual "TC RAPEMONG IS A PAEDO LOLZ!" rubbish. Is this how you get your kicks, spreading malicious rumours and scurrilous lies about people from the safety of your bedroom? Sitting there rubbing your reproductive organs and giggling whilst aggravating people with your boil-in-the-bag instant controversy? Calling someone a paedophile - especially someone who survived childhood abuse - isn't satirical, it isn't controversial, it isn't edgy, it's just fucking shit and hideously insensitive.
I am now leaving this shit of a forum again, in fact I am now beginning to regret ever coming back to it, as the level of debate clearly hasn't been raised a centimetre above infantile gutter-level playground shoutlalong safety in numbers bullying since I left.
Fuck you very much.

boxofslice

I take it you'll be going to back to making your hateful racist and homophobic remarks on that other site?  Farewell then, again.

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on July 23, 2010, 03:31:56 PM
You are, Hank, without a shadow of a doubt one of the most depressingly tedious and thoroughly loathesome individuals I have ever come across either online or anywhere else. I knew it would only be a matter of time before you raised your echo chamber of a head with the usual "TC RAPEMONG IS A PAEDO LOLZ!" rubbish. Is this how you get your kicks, spreading malicious rumours and scurrilous lies about people from the safety of your bedroom? Sitting there rubbing your reproductive organs and giggling whilst aggravating people with your boil-in-the-bag instant controversy? Calling someone a paedophile - especially someone who survived childhood abuse - isn't satirical, it isn't controversial, it isn't edgy, it's just fucking shit and hideously insensitive.
I am now leaving this shit of a forum again, in fact I am now beginning to regret ever coming back to it, as the level of debate clearly hasn't been raised a centimetre above infantile gutter-level playground shoutlalong safety in numbers bullying since I left.
Fuck you very much.
Praise from Caesar.

Nelson Swillie

The laugh's on you this time. Not me. YOU.
Neil has been informed, and I warn you, if any trolling hateful shit starts to appear in any of my other online presences, I will have a pretty good idea of who is to blame, like the time I was repeatedly slandered as a paedophile and sex offender in YouTube.
A few years back, there used to be some reasonably intelligent people on this site, but not any more. If you honestly think the acme of wit and sophistication is accusing someone of being a kiddie fiddler, then I really feel sorry for you.

Hank_Kingsley

I wasn't accusing you of being a paedophile, I was merely offering a suggestion as to what your bizarre rantings might read like.

Anyhow, Miss Marple, I'm afraid you'll have to look elsewhere if you think I'm responsible for slagging you off on your other platforms of abuse.

Not guilty!

Nelson Swillie

I've been reading some of your recent posts and it seems you can barely get through a single day without mentioning shit or paedophiles. Neil must be SO proud to have people of your calibre here. So, SO proud.

Cerys

I get the lurgy, and the world promptly goes apeshit.  Typical.

Hank_Kingsley

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on July 23, 2010, 05:08:35 PM
I've been reading some of your recent posts and it seems you can barely get through a single day without mentioning shit or paedophiles. Neil must be SO proud to have people of your calibre here. So, SO proud.
This is so unfair, I like to talk about large breasts too!

Blumf

I'd like to hear Hank and Nelson talk more about large breasts, who's with me?

jaydee81

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on July 23, 2010, 04:52:36 PM
Praise from Caesar.

I love this place. I've never laughed as much at something on here as this.

thepuffpastryhangman

Someone linking to the end of a comic strip they'd written in a thread about comics makes sense.

Someone else following that link, not even mentioning the comic strip, but digging around the site for something else and linking to that is a bit odd too.

[EDIT -adding "Someone else"]

Nelson Swillie

Quote from: jaydee81 on July 23, 2010, 05:41:51 PM
I love this place. I've never laughed as much at something on here as this.

That's why you're here, along with dozens of other people who don't understand comedy.

My name's Ben Nelson, fuck off.

Cerys

Given that comedy is subjective, everybody understands it.  They don't necessarily understand the same kinds of comedy, but hey.

Subtle Mocking

Just because we don't all toss off to the Goodies.

Paaaaul

Quote from: thepuffpastryhangman on July 23, 2010, 05:46:18 PM
Someone linking to the end of a comic strip they'd written in a thread about comics makes sense.

Someone else following that link, not even mentioning the comic strip, but digging around the site for something else and linking to that is a bit odd too.

[EDIT -adding "Someone else"]

I read the comic, but after reading it, didn't see anything new, or any progression, since he last posted some of his juvenile sexual violence on CaB, so didn't comment on it. His art is always good, but the content stinks.

I had a look on his blog, to see if he was just cherry-picking his more childish work for our benefit, and came across that article which seemed like a strange thing to post when you're trying to re-ingratiate yourself into a community.

DocDaneeka

Can you post all this somewhere else people? This is for posting comics, discuss TC somewhere else.

Anyway to get back on topic I'll post this:

thepuffpastryhangman

Sorry Doc Daneeka, I'd already written this. I accept your point, having made similar one myself.

Paaaaul - Perhaps, but isn't it (the linked item) a sign of vulnerability? Those guidelines apply to life in general as much as "an online community". Just because someone might feel that way, or have felt that way (maybe it's a comic item?) doesn't make exposing it a positive act.

I don't understand the aim of linking to it. It might be "an odd thing to post", but what good is publicizing it doing? There's three followers on that blog. One more than at a Mel Gibson arrest party.

Comics then.

^manta^

Quote from: Hank_Kingsley on July 23, 2010, 01:11:23 AM
Like the musings of a demented paedophile?

OOOH EDGY!

It's a pretty disgusting thing to say (and it's clear who the comment was aimed for) to anyone on a message board and you should be ashamed.

Would you like it if someone called or insinuated you a pedophile? You don't know the guy and have no proof whatsoever to sling about slanderous accusations of this nature which let's be honest you've done in the hope of raising a cheap laugh and to provoke a row.  It's your problem if you have an axe to grind, but dont derail the thread to create a flame war when the guy returned to display some of his artwork.

An tSaoi

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on July 20, 2010, 03:28:17 PM
I really love the artwork, particularly the 'Blind bloody panic' expression. 'Christing Cockflume' made me do a little giggle. Lots of nice details. Also, I don't think people's tastes in comedy here are incompatible with your own, or that they don't understand comedy. I'd hazard that lots of people on here like Python, Derek & Clive etc, and dislike the Boosh, Ross Noble etc just like yourself.

Lfbarfe

The "Uncle Gordon's doing a funny dance" frame was the highpoint for me. Genuine guffaws at this hybrid of Rod Hull, Basil Fawlty and the Parkie from Viz. Take no notice of Hank, Nelson. He dangled the bait, you took it. You didn't have to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz1yjKMIfD0

-

Despite the meticulous and vibrant artwork, I don't enjoy Nelson's comic for the same reason I rarely enjoy Viz outside of the life-changing magnificence of Letterbocks and Top Tips. I reject that smutty schoolboy vibe, wallowing in the ugliest elements of inhumanity. It's the main reason I dislike Roy Chubby Brown and his ilk. The racism, sexism and homophobia might even be palatable in another context yet that base, crass puerility, the hopelessly cynically limited perspective on human existence is one of the very worst products of Western civilisation. I find it very sad to see people reduce their lives to a series of bodily functions and repressed emotions. In significant ways, many people never develop past that schoolboy mentality - that's the nature of a society which permits and limits us as such - and yet the very same people are angry and frustrated when the world moves on.

Best of luck.