Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,584,354
  • Total Topics: 106,754
  • Online Today: 1,132
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 05:21:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

CaB: The Album

Started by The Masked Unit, August 05, 2010, 05:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

While we wait, here's an unmastered version of the thing I wrote instead of the thing I submitted.

More stream of consciousness nonsense:

http://soundcloud.com/rudicanfail/smoke-mirrors-meeces-to-pieces

Puffin Chunks

So where are we at now?

I assume[nb]I don't assume this at all[/nb] that all final mixes have been submitted and the finalised and gloriously packaged release from NoSleep is imminent?

NoSleep

Still awaiting final mixes from small_world, The Masked Unit, and, if they ever show their face again, waste of chops. And lazyhour to make a final submission of a concluding track to bring the album full cirlcle (as he started the album). Johnny Textface wants to resubmit his.

Puffin Chunks

Well, it looks like waste of chops still signs into CaB... I'd imagine Neil has an email address for him, maybe worth asking whether he can give him a friendly nudge?

NoSleep

I've sent several (ignored) pms based on their still-visiting status.

Johnny Textface

I'm only adding compressors - so won't be long

NoSleep

If you're adding compression to the final mix, don't bother. Also; compression is overrated.

Johnny Textface

not to the final mix - just to the separate strands

rudi

What are you, Oasis?

Did you hear me. huh?? OASIS??

Is taht what you are??!?

AOSIS??!?!??!??!?

hHU? iS THAT wut U R??"?!>>?

HUHHHHH???!??!??"??£??£???"?!?!??

Johnny Textface

NoSleep

Compression is nonetheless overrated. What needs compressing?

small_world

Yeah.
I just bought a USB hub/splitter thing. And managed to get the pins on one of the USB inputs in to some kind of working order. I've taped the thing in place too.
So I'm gonna be finishing next week. Probably mid-late next week.

falafel

DADDY ARE WE THERE YET?

NoSleep

Still waiting on lazyhour, small_world, The Masked Unit & waste of chops. If anyone else knows a way to contact waste of chops, please do so, as they're acting all mysterious towards my pms.

The Masked Unit

Sorry to drag out my contribution. I've been to busy to do anything music related of late and but I just need to make a couple tweaks. Will endeavour to get it done over the weekend.