Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:55:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who do you consider to be pleasing to the eye? (the guilt baps years)

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 13, 2010, 01:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I realise Gina Gershon isn't guilt-baps by any means, she's fucking gorgeous.

More along the guilt baps lines would be....

Seeing her decline doesn't make it any easier, it just feels like watching an ex disgrace themselves. Pitiful, slightly loathesome and accompanied by horrible unshakeable knowledge that you probably still would.

purlieu

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I am delighted to find myself finding her very attractive. I'm surprised, for some reason I'd never considered the saucy lass saucy before. But she clearly is.

Nelson Swillie

Jennifer Aniston, not my usual 'type' but she does it for me every time...

Nigella Lawson...

Shelly Poole...something about the nose

Cerina Vincent. Wow.

Blumf

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/837577-kelly-brook-i-m-trawling-ibiza-and-the-web-in-my-hunt-for-a-man
QuoteThe single 30-year-old admits she's been using the site, which pairs up random strangers from around the world for webcam-based conversations.

'I went on Chat Roulette with a friend and it was hilarious.  These 13-year-old boys came on the screen and said, 'Urgh, they're about 40'.

'They buzzed us on and rejected us. Unbelievable!'

Shoulders?-Stomach!

People like Kelly Brook assist tremendously in explaining why a man would get a raging boner for someone, fuck their lights out and then go on to never see or talk to them ever again.

Nelson Swillie

VegaLA

Quote from: Nelson Swillie on August 13, 2010, 03:18:12 PM

Cerina Vincent. Wow.

Grrrrrrrrroowwll.
Saw her for the first time in the 'Return to the house on Haunted hill' and immediatly got my attention even if she was dribbling over the likes of Dell Tarrant from Blakes 7.

Spiteface

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 13, 2010, 03:33:25 PM
People like Kelly Brook assist tremendously in explaining why a man would get a raging boner for someone, fuck their lights out and then go on to never see or talk to them ever again.

Hehe, probably true.

The effect of Kelly Brook was ruined for me when I saw being interviewed on Jonathan Ross or something.  Very pleasing to look at, but the effect is ruined when she opens her mouth, and not in the endearing wacky accent kinda way either.

AsparagusTrevor

Spiteface

What is heard cannot be unheard.

It's tainted Brook (huhuhuhuhuh) for me ever since.

Maybe the playboy shoot will change that...

SavageHedgehog

I plan on enjoying her in the context God intended, i.e. in Piranha 3D

PAGATRON

Cerys

It has been brought to my attention that I have yet to Deppify this thread.

Ahem.

As you were

petula dusty

I went to see Inception the other day and my already giddy enjoyment of the film was increased tenfold when this chappy appeared.

Woof! I wish there were more stills from the film to be found but that will have to do. He doesn't look as good in any other pics and his role as Heathcliff was ruined (even more) by an appalling wig. Shame as he could look really foxy with proper long hair.

surreal

CaledonianGonzo

Quote from: surreal on August 14, 2010, 08:50:42 AM
^ shoo-in for the next Bond I reckon...

It would be worth it just to see the frothing at the mouth from the more reactionary Bond fans about a bisexual actor being hired for the part.

pigamus

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 13, 2010, 02:47:34 PM
I realise Gina Gershon isn't guilt-baps by any means, she's fucking gorgeous.

More along the guilt baps lines would be....

Seeing her decline doesn't make it any easier, it just feels like watching an ex disgrace themselves. Pitiful, slightly loathesome and accompanied by horrible unshakeable knowledge that you probably still would.

Amy Winehouse is a fucking gorgeous Jewish goddess who got ruined by drink and drugs. The idea that she is, or ever was, ugly is just bullshit put about by the kind of bloke who can only fancy plastic-titted, orange-faced, Nuts magazine bimbos. In her imperial phase, just after Back to Black came out, I'd have fucked her till her eyeballs exploded and crawled over broken glass to do it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Well, quite.

I'm quite keen on the pre-imperial phase as well:

She is...ok, maybe was incredibly attractive- there's just lots and lots and lots of pictures where she isn't. This not being one of them:

Captain Crunch

If you look closely on that top pic, you can just see the edge of the bucket.

Anyway...

Treguard of Dunshelm

Atari Teenage Riot had some hotties:

Hanin Elias, sadly no longer in the band:

Noise goddess Nic Endo:

Alec Empire is pretty buff as well:

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: Treguard of Dunshelm on August 14, 2010, 01:49:09 PM
Atari Teenage Riot had some hotties:

Noise goddess Nic Endo:

Oh yes. That her stage persona, like the rest of ATR, is pretty frightening only makes her more attractive.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 14, 2010, 11:27:24 AM

She is...ok, maybe was incredibly attractive- there's just lots and lots and lots of pictures where she isn't.

She was OK looking about 10 years ago, now she looks utterly wretched

Spoiler alert
And I bet you all thought I posted that as an insulting lookalike for Winehouse.
It's actually a serious contribution to the thread. I find him irresistible.
[close]

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Yehuh? Yes, it's a photoshop. I thought it would be pretty obvious just looking at it.

QuoteShe was OK looking about 10 years ago, now she looks utterly wretched

Gah, it's so true, and I don't need reminding, I was given plenty of reminders when I was searching for pictures! The media are very good at choosing the least flattering pictures as well as the most flattering. Though admittedly, Winehouse is giving them an free buffet on that score right now.

She wasn't only okay looking 10 years ago, she was very good looking, and stunning looking only 3 years ago, in my opinion.