Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:51:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Who do you consider to be pleasing to the eye? (the guilt baps years)

Started by Shoulders?-Stomach!, August 13, 2010, 01:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koant

ah Nic Endo!
I like this one too:

You really don't want to interrupt...

hoverdonkey

Tina Fey. She's funny and smart and the little scar by her mouth only adds to the attraction. Plus she's about five years older than me, which is working for me at the moment

Blumf

How can you use a picture of Tina Fey without her glasses on??

Big Jack McBastard

I'd let her 'cook me a meal for a regular monthly salary', before she left and I spent the evening content and alone.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'd let her leave the room, politely asking her to shut the door behind her.

Spoiler alert
AFTER I'D COME

ROUND TO THE IDEA OF NOT FUCKING HER
[close]

Cerys

Quote from: hoverdonkey on August 15, 2010, 07:55:48 PM
Tina Fey. She's funny and smart and the little scar by her mouth only adds to the attraction. Plus she's about five years older than me, which is working for me at the moment

Is it just me, or does she have something of the Gina Bellman about her?

Squink

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on August 14, 2010, 05:16:23 PM
Yehuh? Yes, it's a photoshop. I thought it would be pretty obvious just looking at it.

Whaaat? So the best example you could find of this specimen that you find 'pleasing to the eye' was a picture where her head had been photoshopped onto someone else's body? And you knew that was the case? Takes all sorts I suppose. But I can't help feeling that's a whole different thread altogether. A sort of: 'Who do you find pleasing to the eye that has been Frankenstein-ed together by a bored weirdo with primitive Photoshop skills'.

Spiteface

YES.

Especially with that voice added to the mix.  Why did they replace her on the M&S ads with CAROLINE QUENTIN?

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteWhaaat? So the best example you could find of this specimen that you find 'pleasing to the eye' was a picture where her head had been photoshopped onto someone else's body? And you knew that was the case? Takes all sorts I suppose

It wasn't intended to be an example of such a thing though, just a wry and knowing nod towards her activities. I probably should've made it clearer on the post to save myself this.

SavageHedgehog

Blumf

Just channel hopped onto Five's weather report and saw this vision of loveliness:

Lucy Verasamy

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Oooh she does confident and breasty and fragile and innocent. I like. I like.

PAGATRON

Naomi Bentley

Lucy Punch

You can tell what I've been watching.

mook

Squink

A killer AND the most grating singing voice in human history.

Quote from: Squink on August 17, 2010, 02:53:38 PM
A killer AND the most grating singing voice in human history.

Save that sort of talk for the Who do you consider to be pleasing to the EAR thread. And what's all this talk about her being a killer? Did she kill someone? I forewent Wikipedia when heading straight for the Google image search. A gung-ho attitude that will apparently land me in the hands of a dangerous murderer some day.

Famous Mortimer

Thanks to the David Hasselhoff roast the other day, Whitney Cummings:

mycroft

Alex Jones's BANGERS on The One Show right now. And Karen Gillan with her messy hair. Oh, lordy-lordy-doo-dah-ding-dong-day.

EDIT - And now she's dressed as Lara Croft!

Liz Hurley

I'm sure you can all come up with your own "cock stroker" gags.

tisonlyme

Gerald Kyd  ( I have a thing for men with the magical combination of brown hair + brown eyes)

and this lil fella