Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:46:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Semi-Final: DocDaneeka v Asparagus Trevor

Started by DocDaneeka, August 15, 2010, 09:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggy starbucks

Doc won round one.
Trev won round two.

That's as far as I can go.

chocky909

I really like Trev's first and I might have voted for it if it wasn't for the footballer in it. Shouldn't it be a tennis player?

Anyway, a cracking match and one in which I will vote for DocDaneeka.

NoSleep

Quote from: chocky909 on August 21, 2010, 12:43:10 AM
I really like Trev's first and I might have voted for it if it wasn't for the footballer in it. Shouldn't it be a tennis player?

Because everyone who participates in Wimblemong plays tennis?

Big Jack McBastard

chocky909

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: chocky909 on August 21, 2010, 12:43:10 AM

Anyway, a cracking match and one in which I will vote for DocDaneeka.

It is a tennis player, showing her kecks off. Do you think leg kicking is reserved for footballers? Racist!

alan nagsworth

Gotta be Asparagus, though Doc really pinched out some corkers in this round. AT's first return made me weep with joy.

chocky909

AsparagusTrevor

I just chose it cos she had her knickers out basically, that's the level of my humour.

Cerys

AsparagusTrevor

By the time I thought of that pic it was too late... too late...

NoSleep

I'd thought it was a footballer before you revealed the source. I can see her ponytail and knickers, now. But all that 8-bit dithering had immediately messaged "footballer" and I hadn't looked closely enough on subsequent views.

Zero Gravitas

DocDaneeka for finding a picture of the boss and featuring a minskytron.

boxofslice

greencalx

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I make that 19-4 to the Doctor. Congratulations to Doc, you are a FINALIST, congratulations also to Trev for being so amazing that almost everyone he was supposed to play dropped out, due most likely to being shit-scared.

Yay!

AsparagusTrevor

Congrats Doc, you certainly kicked my arse! Good luck in the final.

DocDaneeka

Cheers Sparagus. Thought it would be closer, although I did have the idea for my first shot in my head since the last wimblemong.