Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,207
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:52:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Semi-Final: chocky909 v alan nagsworth

Started by chocky909, August 16, 2010, 08:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dredd

Big Jack McBastard

Voting this round has made me hate myself as a killer monger is being hoofed out partly by my hand, Loved chocky's first and Nags' last one....... damn and blast,  cocky by the skin of his eyeballs.

boxofslice

chocky had a cracking first shot but Nags wins for me overall.

Lyndon

This match represents everything that is great about Great Britain. Chocky just about takes it for the first one being so full and still working.

greencalx

Vitalstatistix

You should both be very proud of yourselves, you smut-brained geniuses! Sorry Chocksters, but nags pips it for me.

actwithoutwords

Mmm, choccy
Great game lads. Nagsy's first was superb also.

Small Man Big Horse

It's taken me ages to decide, and both are superb, but...ahhhh...I still don't know...Um...Nagsy...but by the slightest of margins...

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I'm gonna give it to chocky for the serve. Everything after that was brilliant, especially the last one, but that was an inspired and ridiculous opener.

Johnny Yesno

Jemble Fred

Rowlands

alan nagsworth

Fucking hell, I seriously did not expect this to happen, and would have happily accepted defeat, especially seeing as I only made it here by default.

Thanks for the game chocky, I enjoyed it immensely and you were a cracking opponent.

The most intimidating thing now is facing Doc again, in the final! STREWTH LADS.

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I DID NOT WANT TO HAPPEN

TIME HAS GONE BACK ON ITSELF

chocky909

WELL YOU SHOULD'VE VOTED FOR ME THEN!

I'm sorry. I'm not taking this very well. I'm genuinely considering hunting down and killing Cambrian Times. Is that bad?

*nngghh* Well done Nagsy. You *nngghh* deserved it.

Small Man Big Horse

Bah, mine was only a sympathy vote for Nags as I thought you were certain to win it Chocky. Sorry![nb]This may or not be true.[/nb]

chocky909

I do feel happy for Nagsworth because exactly this scenario happened in his previous match against the Doc. Well done again. Really enjoyed playing you and I'm really looking forward to seeing what you both do in the final.

FUCK

Uncle TechTip

For the 2nd game in a row I would have voted Nagsworth had I been on time. So that's alright then.

Cambrian Times

Quote from: chocky909 on August 23, 2010, 08:08:51 PM
WELL YOU SHOULD'VE VOTED FOR ME THEN!

I'm sorry. I'm not taking this very well. I'm genuinely considering hunting down and killing Cambrian Times. Is that bad?

Not really. You'd be doing me a favour.

alan nagsworth

Don't do it yet. I'm counting on CT's vote in the final, she's been very supportive so far! ;)