Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:10:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Final: DocDaneeka v alan nagsworth

Started by DocDaneeka, August 25, 2010, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndon

That's fucking good, I like to see the game played in such an ambiguous spirit.

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Big Jack McBastard

This thread is gonna be like a smooth glass of sexual chocolate in your eyes.

alan nagsworth

Who's a pretty boy, then! Nice shot dude, I've got my idea in mind and will get cracking later on this afternoon if all goes well.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Cerys

Small Man Big Horse

Fantastic stuff, this is shaping up to be a truly epic final.

chocky909

Cerys

alan nagsworth

Big Jack McBastard

Oh blimey it's all gonna come down to the final shots here!

chocky909

alan nagsworth

Splosh!

Cheers for a cracking final, Doc. :)

Everyone else, GET YER VOTE ON!

Crabwalk

Well played to you both - smashing final and superb tournament which Doc edged for me.

AsparagusTrevor

Spectacular, all of em. Nagsy just pulls ahead for me, slightly.

boxofslice

Superb stuff from both.  Nags just gets my winning vote for that last mong - hilarious.

It was neck-and-neck. Doc played his best shot and I thought it was over. It was a fantastic idea and I love the art style, the light tone, Doc through and through. I really thought it was over.

Then Nags played, I chuckled, then I noticed the flag - neat touch - and then I actually got the joke with the fingers and I really laughed with surprise, which doesn't happen often. It's been Doc's tournament since very early days for me but somehow he done it, in my eyes, at least. Nags got my vote.

gmoney

Nags

Almost too tough to call, sorry Doc, you were splendid.

Lyndon

Doc for me, loved the first, see earlier comment, and Fry's iPhone message. Very well played though Nags, that last one made it very tough to call.

kittens

'sgotta be Nags, I think. Well played both of yers, though.

Small Man Big Horse

A fantastic final, with (fittingly) some of the best mongs of the contest. It's hard to choose, and I don't want to vote for him because, well, we all know he's a bit of a cunt[nb]Just kidding fella, apart from every female verbwhore, you'd be no.1 on my shag list. Edit: Sorry, I forgot about Ziggy. No.2 then.[/nb], but Nags gets my vote.

ziggy starbucks

well done to both of you. Excellent work!

My vote goes to Doc simple for his mong variations

chocky909

I'll go with alan nagsworth for his first return and the last one mainly. If it's any consolation Doc, you came a close second.

Great final too lads.