Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:12:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2010 Final: DocDaneeka v alan nagsworth

Started by DocDaneeka, August 25, 2010, 11:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Thrashbarg

So very, very close, but I think DocDaneeka just edges it.

Uncle TechTip

dredd

DocDaneeka, though I like the last Nagsworth shot, is that Steve Guttenburg the miners are trapped with?

Little Hoover

alan nagsworth

Quote from: dredd on September 02, 2010, 11:55:36 PM
DocDaneeka, though I like the last Nagsworth shot, is that Steve Guttenburg the miners are trapped with?

It's Craig Phillips.

Ginyard

Big Jack McBastard

Oh christ just when I think I've settled on one my mind goes, 'No! What about....'.

<hums hahs> errrrm.. Doc, but that was not an easy choice to make.

eluc55

Jemble Fred

Well for me the winning shot of the whole tournament was.... my first Clive Anderson one.

That said, Doc won this round with the Diddy Fry pic. Well done that man!

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Great final, that really swung one way then the other. Doc played a couple of blinders, but I think Nagsworth showed the most consistency.

Cerys

Johnny Yesno

The Duck Man

Rowlands

S'close so far. Amongst the trophy, which will come from the trophy making competition, I also mentioned at the very start of the tournament that I shall be PayPalling FIVE FUCKING POUNDS to the winner.

Vitalstatistix

KEEP PLAYING

If not, Nags. You're both Wimblemong allstars!

DocDaneeka

Quote from: Rowlands on September 03, 2010, 05:26:48 PM
S'close so far. Amongst the trophy, which will come from the trophy making competition, I also mentioned at the very start of the tournament that I shall be PayPalling FIVE FUCKING POUNDS to the winner.
Not really that close any more. Sigh.

Little Hoover

Don't worry doc, you'll still be the real winner since nags was technically knocked out earlier, enjoy your hollow victory alan! Unless Doc actually wins of course.

TurboTez

wow glad i discovered this wimblemong thing, never been on anything like this before...

Cerys

Not sure you're allowed to vote if you've only just registered - although I may be wrong.  Anyone?

CaledonianGonzo

Gotta be the Doc for me - chiefly for the miners in the hill's stomach

chocky909

Quote from: Cerys on September 03, 2010, 08:32:36 PM
Not sure you're allowed to vote if you've only just registered - although I may be wrong.  Anyone?

I don't think the vote should count for obvious reasons, but there should probably be some guidelines decided on who is eligible to vote. For next year.

actwithoutwords

It was Doc all the way for me, until nagsworth pulled out a dramatic last minute winner. Great game lads. Fitting end to a quality tournament.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Erm..ahh..ohh...err...eeh...ahhh...Nagsworth

(now to finish my wank)

greencalx

Doc made me laugh more, so I've (arbitrarily) decided that's the clincher.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: TurboTez on September 03, 2010, 07:57:47 PM
nagsworth is this how u vote anyways lol ? never been on anything like this before...

this is a friend and so the vote should be discarded please

also i am very drunk but yeah discard the above vote please thanks nice one resume voting as usual sexy cunts love you all.

seriously this is not some bullshit bias, my friends are just very supportive of my progress. it is quite embarrassing... and ugh i am drunk.

see you in the morning
:(

TurboTez

Sorry everyone honestly didnt understand how it worked and like he said i do truly love his stuff ive put links on my facebook to all his comics and even dj mixes wivout him ever asking me to obviously he's been honest and said to discard the vote although i didnt mean it to be seen as biased or anythin i really did just wanna vote because im interested and it took me goddamn ages to find this site and register etc i am computer illiterate u know guys......again im really sorry and hope i can get involved on this next year x

Cerys

Ah, don't apologise.  You voted the right way[nb]i.e. the same way as me[/nb]