Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:56:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Literal Movie Posters

Started by Goldentony, August 29, 2010, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HAYRDRYAH

EDIT: top of the page, whoop! Now I'm guaranteed eyeballs

VegaLA

Haw shit these are the best Mongs the board has produced for ages. Congrats to all.
We really should get these in print using blurb or something. Would we get sued though?

If so it was your idea.

Absorb the anus burn

Viero_Berlotti

chocky909

Quote from: VegaLA on August 30, 2010, 11:49:07 PM
Haw shit these are the best Mongs the board has produced for ages. Congrats to all.
We really should get these in print using blurb or something. Would we get sued though?

If so it was your idea.

Seriously? Wimblemong has been playing for several weeks which contained many mongs demonstrating genuine inventiveness, skill and effort. These formulaic painting by numbers photoshops are great fun and a comedy goldmine but fucking hell, give credit where it's due, these mongs require fuck all skill. How shit?

Absorb the anus burn

Viero_Berlotti

Quote from: chocky909 on August 31, 2010, 12:33:29 AM
Seriously? Wimblemong has been playing for several weeks which contained many mongs demonstrating genuine inventiveness, skill and effort. These formulaic painting by numbers photoshops are great fun and a comedy goldmine but fucking hell, give credit where it's due, these mongs require fuck all skill. How shit?

For cunts sake the guy was just saying he was enjoying the thread, leave him be you twit.

chocky909

He wasn't just saying that. I think I explained my problem with his post perfectly well in my first reply and don't wish to repeat myself so if you need to, reread it and then feel free to fuck right off.

I WAS ENJOYING THIS THREAD

Glebe

Absorb the anus burn

dr_christian_troy

Big Jack McBastard

Nice one, HAYRDRYAH!

dr_christian_troy

Shoulders?-Stomach!

AsparagusTrevor

dr_christian_troy

gloria

These are all really funny.  Youse guyses is aces.

Jemble Fred

Quote from: alcoholic messiah on August 31, 2010, 06:53:37 PM

You get that just from a large woman's head and a quartet of twats? You do have a filthy – but insightful – mind...

AsparagusTrevor

Goldentony

Double points for the real tagline working to your advantage on the
Spoiler alert
Parenthood
[close]
poster

alcoholic messiah

Quote from: Jemble Fred on August 31, 2010, 07:02:00 PM
You get that just from a large woman's head and a quartet of twats? You do have a filthy – but insightful – mind...

It's clearly there Jemble, don't be so naive.

Big Jack McBastard