Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 01:51:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pimp My Remote

Started by Blumf, August 30, 2010, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blumf

I dun gone a new universal remote thing

Anyway, the important bit is that, for some reason, you can put a little slide shows on it. Just small 128X160 colour pictures. So I was wondering if you would like to put images on my remote, because it'd be madness to waste such a totally useful feature and currently the default is a bunch of pictures of what a marketing person thinks a family looks like.

Here's a template (the top bit is covered by some status bar thing and isn't seen)

chocky909

tisonlyme

chocky909

Is that an ejaculating leopard's\cheetah's/lion's\tiger's cock? You couldn't've made it the right size?

tisonlyme

Quote from: chocky909 on August 30, 2010, 01:23:39 AM
Is that an ejaculating leopard's\cheetah's/lion's\tiger's cock? You couldn't've made it the right size?
nope and nope

Blumf

Ah Ha!

But I'm afraid you are disqualified on grounds of being wrong (both technically and morally) on the image size.

Chocky909 will be allowed although he too misses the mark by 8 pixels.

tisonlyme

creepy  now a person who writes some sort of sexual dysfunction joke thing is following me.

Blumf

You failed to check the 'No stalk' option on your profile, hence the rapid twit grep.

chocky909

8 pixels? What? How did that happen? I don't kame mistakes.

Quote from: Blumf on August 30, 2010, 01:36:00 AM
You failed to check the 'No stalk' option on your profile, hence the rapid twit grep.

See, this is why I hate the internet.

HAYRDRYAH

A slideshow, you say?

Blumf

Well done people, so far a roaring success. When you drop the remote onto the charger it goes into slide show mode and chocky909 will be pleased to know his mug pops up first, as my good lady wife discovered.

She was violently ill.

Keep 'em coming!

You lunatic. Did you really spend £139 on a remote?

Blumf

Quote from: Maybe Im Doing It Wrong on August 30, 2010, 07:15:13 PM
You lunatic. Did you really spend £139 on a remote?

Nope, 40 quid as it was end of line, but they are very handy.

alan nagsworth

Quote from: chocky909 on August 30, 2010, 01:23:39 AM

It's a cheese tampon up a ginger minge.