Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:25:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

21 Words: The Verbwhore Halloween Story 2010

Started by Jemble Fred, September 01, 2010, 04:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

Yes, it's that time again. Try and stick to the 21 word rule or it may well come out legible. This may seem early for an October 31 broadcast, but seeing as the Summer Story's been kicking around for three months without getting finished or broadcast, we'll need plenty of time to get it ready for CaB Radio.

Death Of The Son Of The Wife Of Dripping Whoredom
A story by some people.

"Professor Portumenture," began the amiable young wretch of a research student, "Why don't you tell us one of your oh-so terrifying

Neville Chamberlain

stories about when you went to the doctors complaining of haunted knees?" The Professor's eyes widened. His knees rattled in anticipation.

Jemble Fred

He had not spoken a word since Easter, and cobwebs of dried spittle dangled from his cold, bitten lips. The angry

sirarthur

purple bruise on his left cheekbone throbbed where his housekeeper, Mrs. Crinkle, in frustration at his silence had violently

Consignia

opened a packet of chocolate hob-nobs. Little Jeffery made a dash for his favourite biccy. In his haste, he accidently

Jemble Fred

died. And he was such a little, cute, well-behaved and deity-fearing little bastard. The Professor had never quite got over this

the midnight watch baboon

loss of precious hob-nob, as the stupid little git had collapsed on them in his death throes. Still, at least the

Jemble Fred

wife had been a bit quieter since Jeffrey's deceasement. Maybe, he reflected, it was her jumping off the roof that finally

got him to realising that God COULD exist. That good COULD happen. That his wife didn't know he'd MOVED her trampoline. Life

Cerys

imprisonment was but a small price to pay - or at least it would be had he been imprisoned.  As it was,

Jemble Fred

the constabulary wagged a finger, and let the veteran homunculus-defeater stew in his own liquid. Here at Bigjobs College, Portumenture was

Cerys

housed in a large jar, gently bobbing in eighty gallons of dubious-looking fluid, tickled by the tails of tremulous tadpoles that

Jemble Fred

were kindly provided by his Auntie Martin. But, by gor blimey, he could tell a spooky story.

"Once I..." he began,

Cerys

before falling asleep.  Luckily the tadpoles were trained for this very eventuality and roused him with a synchronised swarm right up

Ginyard

his nose. Into his brain and veins they swam, he and they becoming one, resulting in the greatest superhero of all:

Jemble Fred

Professor Portumenture With Tadpoles In His Blood System!

"Er... Professor, we're still waiting to be scared, sir!" bleated the student, toasting

. Lecture breakfasts - 'letchfasts' - had been de rigueuer all term, and the students unscrewed jars o' jam, marmalade, Nutella as the spawny Prof

Ginyard

slithered out of his liquid dwelling, scowled majestically, and proceeded to hose down the haw-haw post-etonians with kangaroo shit.

'Is everybody

Jemble Fred

comfortably tumescent?" He began.

=====

When first I truly realised that my true love was dead it must be said that I

Cerys

was not entirely surprised.  For a woman so known for her garrulous nature to be so silent was indicative that something

Cerys

was amiss.  The presence of fungus and an unpleasant odour lent weight to my belief that Lavinia was a corpse.  She

Jemble Fred

mulled over my suggestion, and nodded her assent. Cadaver she clearly was, and, I laughed, I could only hope that she

had no taste for human flesh! Such things were only to be expected when dabbling in the darkest recesses of the

Cerys

snuffbox.  Lavinia had never liked it when I called it that, but as her death afforded me a unique opportunity to 

delve into the mysteries of necrophilia I threw caution to the four winds and took a generous pinch of her desiccated

Jemble Fred

coconut and jammed it up my rectum. Mother – my female parent – always told me that this was the most effective way

Cerys

to achieve what she primly referred to as 'la petite mort'.  Presumably in my case it would be 'le petit mort'

due to my being of the male gender.  Lavinia, of course, was in the throes of la grande mort, and I

Jemble Fred

was so caught up in the romance of the whole thing that I had failed to notice that my assistant, Fat

Cerys

'Fatty' Fatterson, the emaciated little Machiavellian cunt, had his hands in the till again.  'Till?' I hear you ask.  Well, it's

Jemble Fred

not so much a till, as a codpiece. Though it does have bells on it. Fatterson was of course a werecockateel,

Cerys

and prone to ravening attacks upon the local cuttlefish population once every twenty-eight days.  Why did I still employ him? I

Ginyard

needed companionship. A friend. That's not to say that I didn't fantasize about wringing his neck with fencing mesh or riding