Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:03:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

21 Words: The Verbwhore Halloween Story 2010

Started by Jemble Fred, September 01, 2010, 04:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ginyard

quicklyistically.

"WHY? STOP" I enquired

"WHY STOP INDEED. MUFFINS FOR SUNDAY AT THE JAFFA AND SPEEDO?"

I confirmed the appointment then pulled down my gypsy skirt and stared at my testicles. Of course....Hypnosis! I yanked my pelotas to the left and set them gently swinging. As all around stared wistfully at my Kerbanger metronome, I lowered my voice and politely commanded that they

Jemble Fred

stop itching. No really, the itching was unbearable. I was burning up more vociferously than that time I happened to spend

my gentleman's jism within a Farthing whore called Knockers Nelly and ended up with a raging fire which necessitated Dr Winston

having to put that metal poker down the hole in my poor dishevelled manhood. That time I told you about.

"What

are you up to now, Professor?" leered Nagsworth, cracking his ringmaster's whip and meaning business.

I spoke not a word. The

testes stopped swinging. All three of them. Three? Yes, three there were, and three, no four. They began to grow, pulsating

and dividing with a sickly slapping sound, as my brain divorced itself from reason and I stumbled towards the by now

terrified freakmaster. Mr Nagsworth gasped, and gaped. I gargled and moaned. And advanced.

"NO!" He bellowed, "Back I say! This cannot

Ginyard

be happening". He bit into them like Her Royal Highness gnashing an indian's shin, but it was too late.  My stones pressed him hard against a wall, forcing his arse into his neck until his head exploded. Decorated with Nagsworth's entrails and my ever-expanding bollocks, my body trembled and I vomitted copiously. Blood and bone fragments caked my clothes and a fair portion of the mud, snuff, excrement and maggots from his body entered my mouth. I began to choke as the filthy mass wriggled down my esophagusand windpipe towards my stomach and lungs. I couldn't breath! I couldn't stop its descent! As I clutched my throat and my eyes turned red, the theatre crowd slowly stood up and began to sing a most terrible concluding chorus:

Professor Portumenture, what a sorry, sorry sight

"gggHhhhelp...please!!"

Professor Portumenture in his 10 denier tights

"ooAAAggghhrr....god!"

Professor Portumenture, you'll make the perfect pickled pet

"doh-dodee-doh-doh"

Professor Portumenture, we haven't worked out this line yet

Jemble Fred

To be entirely explicatory, it's a wonder, considering the peculiar nature of this transformation, and the entire questionable escapade, that I

woke up this morning in the Paddington left luggage office with nothing more than this bruise on my cheek.

=========================

The Professor

finished speaking, and eyed us with his eyes. Sadly, we had been entirely distracted throughout by the entrance of a small

Ginyard

chap called David Carradine Rolf who had stood in front of Portumenture and demonstrated how to sexually molest university furniture

Jemble Fred

in a most amusing manner. We didn't ask Professor Portumenture to repeat his tale.

"...Of horror and death!"

Shut it Professor.

THE END.

Righto, time to get started. Does anyone want to narrate the bits at the start and the end?