Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 10:19:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

21 Words: The Verbwhore Halloween Story 2010

Started by Jemble Fred, September 01, 2010, 04:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

a giant puppy over his naked, quivering buttocks.  He had once confided in me that he fantasisted about such things.  Naturally

Cerys

I gave him a damn good thrashing for his impertinence.  Ever since that fateful night, he has taken to prowling the

Jemble Fred

ramparts of my bungalow, breaking my precious sleep with harrowing cries of "AVE A NUT!" and the like. Still, he's cheap.

Cerys

Unlike Lavinia, whose formaldehyde addiction is still threatening to bankrupt me.  And Forschaft DeWinter, my erstwhile psychiatrist, whose fees are even

Jemble Fred

tually going to bankrupt me.

It was then that Fatterson thrust a telegram at me. With trembling fingers I opened it

Cerys

- my steady fingers were still at the dry-cleaners, where they were undergoing an experimental procedure involving crystal meth and a sponge.

The telegram was painfully terse: PROFESSOR STOP COME QUICKLY STOP EMERGENCY STOP PARALLEL PARKING EXCLAMATION LOVE HERBERT ... I frowned, collecting my

Jemble Fred

longjohns up over my leathery thighs and whistling for a dishy cab. It was time to go to the theatre.

"Drury

Ginyard

Lane Hot Pussy Club, please" I bellowed at the driver.

"Planning on going south of the river, eh squire?" the chirpy

Cerys

little pederast enquired.  I thrashed him for his impertinence and allowed myself the luxury of spending in his hat.  He gave

Jemble Fred

a look of intense satisfaction, and whipped up the nags into a speeding froth. Within miliseconds I was standing outside the

Cerys

Gates of Hell, which came as something of a surprise to me.  From inside I heard the desolate cries of souls

doomed to eternal anguish, pain and bad karaoke.  My driver grinned wetly.  'Best club in the 'ole city, guv,' he opined,

Jemble Fred

and there, above the door, I beheld the legend, in nine-foot-high gilt lettering: "ALAN NAGSWORTH'S PALACE OF VARIETOUS DISTRACTIONS AND ODDNESSES."

Jemble Fred

Checking in my check hat at the check hat desk check-in, I sauntered mysteriously up the crimson stairs and prepared myself

THIS YEAR'S SUMMER STORY PREMIERS ON CAB RADIO IN TEN MINUTES! sorry

biniput

For whatever depravitous, monumental, depressive and oddly satisfying shit storm of entertainments Nagsworth had laid on for his regulars etc.

biniput

The banquet "fit for a simpleton" was common knowledge and the suppository roller disco had long since entered into myth/ledgend however-

Jemble Fred

the particular pleasure which had me jangling the farthings in my hip pocket with glee was of a more exclusive nature

Cerys

; so exclusive, in fact, that only person besides myself who was offered the chance to indulge in its secret ecstasy was

Jemble Fred

Prince Bertie himself, that fat, flatulent, beardy poltroon. Indeed, the heir to the throne was already seated in his box, farting

Cerys

Handel as though it were going out of fashion.  I nodded to him, and closed the lid.  It did little to

Jemble Fred

minimise the positively life-changingly evil nature of the royal stench that hung about the establishment like a shitty raven.

Nagsworth himself

Cerys

observed all from his vantage point, which floated just below the ceiling like an ectoplasmic liver, dripping scorn on anyone who

Ginyard

dared to raise their eyes to him. Sometimes he dismissed the unworthy by pouring soup on them. A bile portcullis. Then

Jemble Fred

in the darkest periods of the witching hours he would play terrifying ditties on the wurlitzer, and cackle like a mad

Cerys

whore with a chainsaw - which was quite apt, since he was, in all truth, a mad whore with a chainsaw.  His

biniput

Gaze finally settled on myself and thought not startled he seemed to need a bit of composure before starting off on

Jemble Fred

one of his celebrated recitals – something to do with gypsies and genitals, his two favourite subjects. Gilbert and Sullivan themselves couldn't

the midnight watch baboon

appear from beyond the graves as planned, instead sending a bouquet of lilies and water-cress to a "delighted!" Nagsworth, who begunst reciting:

Ginyard

Rosy hair, Travellers balls
Oh yeah, Potterman do
Born in a field with a rottweiler
Oh yeah, Potterman do
AAAAAAGGHHHHHHH!!!!, Potterman do

Cerys

do do - come on and do the conga
Do do do the train across the -

'Nooooooooooooo!' I screamed, beating at my

Ginyard

wig with my feathered hat till blood burst from my temple and spat at Montgomery Knivesfielder, the poet who sat