Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:29:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

21 Words: The Verbwhore Halloween Story 2010

Started by Jemble Fred, September 01, 2010, 04:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

on my knee, deftly picking his long nose.  Knivesfielder giggled manically and ran his finger lightly along the side of my

Ginyard

armour, mock-tickling my steel-encased ribs.

Where once we played, 
only skeletons remain,
Along the dapple window pane....
continued Nagsworth.

"Right, that's

Jemble Fred

me aroused!" I thundered, "Now show me to a lady of foul repute!"

"Instantly!" beamed la patron, stopping his caterwauling at

last. "But, I can do more than that, Professor." And with that, Nagsworth pointed me towards a medical screen, where, sillhouetted

Cerys

hungrily in puce, there reclined a beautiful lizard.  Its precarious position on the screen distracted me somewhat from what lay behind

Jemble Fred

... was it a lady, a freak, a spectre, a big bag of bollocks tied up with catgut and tripe? Nagsworth pulled

Cerys

all kinds: one could never be sure exactly what to expect from his harem.  As I strained to catch a glimpse

of his latest conquest, I became suddenly, sickeningly aware of the approach of the most odious of all Sir Robert Peel's

Ginyard

felt-headed flat-footed swines, Detective Smellmefangs. In one hand swung his mighty truncheon (no, not penis...not yet), in the

Jemble Fred

other, a Holier Than Holy Bible. Expurgated version.

"Hoi! What breed of bally putrescent bally misigivings are going off here, my

Cerys

bally, bally bally bally bally bally bollocks are burning!  Give me a moment,' he muttered apologetically, rooting in his gusset.  I

Jemble Fred

took my chance to quickly disguise myself as George Bernard Shaw, to prevent my presence being reported in the penny awfuls

Jemble Fred

, and being subsequently drummed out of my private gentleman's club, Dickhead's. But this did not convince the smouldering copper, who suddenly

Ginyard

drove his truncheon (no, not penis....not yet) into my spine. 'Grrr' he said, and I was forced to watch as

Jemble Fred

Alexander's bloody ragtime band ran around naked and giggling at my howling discomfort.

"Now, Professor Peregrine Portumenture, I think you'll find

[For all that these new story threads are really really really good... This is just a heads up that this story's probably got about two weeks until it needs wrapping up. And nothing scary's happened yet.]

Ginyard

you're not welcome in this 'ere club'.

'And why the Bloomers of Byron not?!' I enquired.

'Let's just say you aint

Ginyard

one of us'

'One of WHO?!' I bellowed.

Silence. Nagsworth's vaudeville stopped, as did the chatter, the consumption jokes and the

Jemble Fred

clocks. I gazed with horror as the thing which had been secreted behind the screen reared up behind the officer. My

Ginyard

god! It WAS a sack of bollocks. Not just that but they looked naff. They were bollocks bollocks!

'Greetings. I'm Simon

Ginyard

Portier' they said.

'No you're not. You are The Ra of Stepney' whispered Nagsworth.

'Oh yes' said Simon Portier.

My god!

Ginyard

They were bollocks bollocks talking bollocks. Had I had my camera mounted on my back I would have captured this moment

Cerys

for posterity - but alas!  As I reached behind me to activate my BackVid 5000, I realised that I was too late -

it was already sinking crunchily between the hideous, rusting fangs of a creature so foul, so grotesque, that I could only

Cerys

vomit copiously into my not-at-all-anachronous Gladstone bag.  The gelatinous din of my retching was interrupted by a high-pitched giggling from the

stretched and lipsticked maw of Nagsworth himself.  'You approve of my Symbiotic Snapping Scrotum then' he wheezed, squeezing his own genitalia

Jemble Fred

in what can only be described as an ill-advised manner. Although 'unpalatable', 'ugly' and 'noisy' would also be perfectly amenable adjectives.

Ginyard

I'll admit, its difficult to grant such approval when one is about to be gormandized for sport in front of a

Jemble Fred

baying Heir To The Throne, and I was buggered if those bollocks were going to bloody well fuck me over. Forsooth!

Cerys

I hefted my sloshing Gladstone bag to shoulder height and flung the contents in the direction of the camera-chewing monstrosity.  As

the beast chowed down on the slick and slurrisome former contents of my stomach, I made a panicked lunge for the

Ginyard

foul Detective Smellmefang's truncheon and grabbed his penis by mistake. An error? Yes, but a good one as it made a

Cerys

strange and high-pitched squeaking noise that appeared to terrify the vom-slurping creature.  The beast slapped its oddly dainty hands to its

Jemble Fred

hairy testicular mandibles and purred. Prince Bertie had a wank.

"You like that, don't you, creature of ungodly abomination?" I leered

Cerys

fruitily, like a watermelon with a grudge.  In my smugness, however, I had forgotten about the bollock that, even now, pulsated

Cerys

towards me, dragging its way across the parquet floor like a blind, mutated baby seeking its screaming mother's pap.  I turned