Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:50:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

XBox Live Tags

Started by Big Jack McBastard, September 07, 2010, 02:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Right, might as well get a fresh list of these going as the last one is locked and a bit out of date, if you add your tag I'll tot them all up and put them in a list as we go and if you're an antisocial bastard and want your name off the list PM me and I'll do yer culling.

Apologies if I've omitted you on my list, it's nowt personal I'm just delightfully lazy.

Off we go again:

Tag
Big Jack McB

Neil

Probably best to let people re-volunteer their usernames, as this caused a fuss before, and some of those people don't even post now.

Edit: probably best. I'm neilbombd on there.

Big Jack McBastard

Penfold

gorillabingo

i have some games.

Still not tried Red Dead online yet so i'm interested but i don't think i've played an online character game since Phantasy Star Online.

Zero Gravitas

WindedGnu because I love automatic name generation so much.

I think Red Dead is my only option currently.

niat

niat1972

Haven't been gaming online (or offline) recently, but I've just got Alan Wake (no use on Live, I know), and intend to get Halo Reach and FIFA 11 when they are out in the near future, so I'm hoping to get back into it.

VegaLA

VegaLA

Halo ODST
CrackDown 2
GTA IV
Red Dead Redemption
Gears of War 2

Above are the games I still have for Online mayhem.
Below are two games i'd like to play with a Co-op partner if anyone is up for it.

Saints Row 2
Fable 2

New Titles I expect to play online soon...

Halo Reach
Dead Rising 2

Cerys

nelskii - currently playing FFXIII.  May be playing Dragon Age next.

I don't have Live Gold at the moment but if anyone wants to add me for Rock Band high-score competitiveness then I'm Hefnickie.

chocky909

I'll probably never play you live but for leaderboards and just to see my name pop when I'm online I'm chocky9o9 (that's number nine, letter oh, number nine)

Consignia

I don't have a gold account and don't intend to, but if you fancy having a laugh at my pathetic attempt at achievements I use both Consignia and ConsigniaTokyo.

Detective John Kimble

Tag - KimbletheBurden

I've got a whole bunch of multiplayer stuff.  COD4, Red Dead, Red Faction: Guerrilla, SSFIITHD, GTAIV...tons more kicking around.  If anyone else plays Virtual On, I'm up for that too.

pk1yen

Tag - pk1yen

I'll be mostly on Halo Reach soon, by the looks of things.

uglybob1986

eddyBee1986

Halo 3 (Reach soon!)
MW2
Bioshock 2
GTA 4 + TLAD and BOGT
Worms 2: Armageddon
Far Cry 2
Snoopy Flying Ace

j_u_d_a_s

Vacant Stare UK

Back playing Borderlands again after finally buying my own copy. Also playing Monday Night Combat and Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix a lot too!

Feel free to add me anyone, but say who you are first!

mycroft

Sir Harry Flash

Red Dead, GTA IV, couple of WWE-type games, few of the other usuals. Massively looking forward to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Zero Gravitas

What does the multi-player in GTA IV consist of, chasing each other around with AKs?

Big Jack McBastard

There is that, in deathmatch you'll always find people dicking about at the airport, easy choppers, as it were, but there are game a few game modes of one sort or another, Cops and Crooks is the only one I can remember one group steals and tries to transport a package from one some point in the map to the docks or a helicopter and make their escape, while the other side acts as the rozzers trying to take hem down there's a fair few modes though full list

I imagine they centre around assassinations and racing or taxiing dubious people here and there.

I've not played it in a while but I'm guessing the multilayer is a bit dead by now. I know I'm unlikely to ever put it in the drive again..

Detective John Kimble

There's racing as well.  Plenty of people riding backwards around the track and getting in the way.  And, of course, free mode, which is just people dicking around.

GTA IV is actually still in the monthly lists for the top 10 most played games on XBL - no problem getting a multiplayer game.  But it is probably the single worst community on Xbox Live.

Zero Gravitas

ah ok, good to know, I've found red dead to be fun in the multiplayer if you can find a posse doing the hideouts but then again there's the same problem with some cunt on a horse putting a bullet through you when you're just trying to find coyotes.

L4D2 has been good on the whole too besides a few LMOEs thinking they could take the zombie horde singled handed.

glitch

desensitised

I have:

MW2 (Black Ops is on preorder)
RDR
L4D
Battlefield 1943
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Borderlands (would like some coop with this)
Saints Row 2
Fable 2
Soul Calibur 2
Crackdown
Gears of War 1/2

VegaLA

Should we also use this thread for organising game 'meet-ups'? Or............. should we have a new thread for that purpose alone?

If you said YES to the first question than who wants some MP Halo Reach Saturday around 6PM? If we can get 8 of us on than we can arrange a decent 4 Vs 4 madness among VerbWhores without the irritation of annoying kids ruining the game.

Big Jack McBastard

Pencil me in, other shit might come up but I'll have a go.

MattyHusted

MattyHustedUk
i play cod mostly and some street fighter etc

buntyman

Jiggerouzo - I mainly like playing Tiger Woods and Pro Evolution 2008 online but I will be investigating the new football games for this year once my xbox has returned from the German doctors.

Rodster2000 (Mostly L4D & L4D2 for online)

VegaLA

So who do we have lined up for a session tomorrow at 6PM?
Eager to give Halo Reach MP a decent run-in.

Big Jack McBastard

I'm severely suspecting I'll be roped into work. I'll definitely be on this eve though.

Edit: Switcheroo, just found out tomorrow is free and clear so I'll probably give the Legendary campaign a pop or piss about on Tropico 3 tonight.

Neil

Quote from: buntyman on September 16, 2010, 08:02:39 PM
Jiggerouzo - I mainly like playing Tiger Woods and Pro Evolution 2008 online but I will be investigating the new football games for this year once my xbox has returned from the German doctors.

Been waiting long?  Mine sat here for a week, till I called up the support line, and they told me that the online report I issued hadn't worked.  So I entered a new one, and it was picked up last week.  It's on the way home as of today, can't bloody wait.  Not too bad a turnaround time, really. 

In terms of online games, I'll definitely be getting back into Red Dead Redemption, and probably MW2 and maybe some Gears Of War 2 if anyone's up for that.