Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:44:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

XBox Live Tags

Started by Big Jack McBastard, September 07, 2010, 02:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

They've had plenty of practise, one of the UPS blokes came out with a resigned: "It's all we seem to do these days" when I asked him about the number of them they pick up.

buntyman

Quote from: Neil on September 20, 2010, 09:51:54 PM
Been waiting long?  Mine sat here for a week, till I called up the support line, and they told me that the online report I issued hadn't worked.  So I entered a new one, and it was picked up last week.  It's on the way home as of today, can't bloody wait.  Not too bad a turnaround time, really. 

In terms of online games, I'll definitely be getting back into Red Dead Redemption, and probably MW2 and maybe some Gears Of War 2 if anyone's up for that.

I also had to phone up the helpline as I couldn't get the online reporting thing to work either. The UPS guys came round to pick it up from my work on Thursday so i'm hopeful that i'll maybe get it back by the end of next week. The online repair status checker seems to also be ballsed at the moment too so I'll just have to be in the dark about it. This is the second time mine has packed in now and I'm getting close to the end of my extended warranty. Anyone else here topped 2 send-aways?
Anyway, no big deal, I'm back playing zelda on the Wii now and it's more enjoyable than anything I've played this year on the Xbox apart from RDR.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: buntyman on September 20, 2010, 10:31:16 PM
Anyone else here topped 2 send-aways?

I sent my first one back 3 times and it died it's final death shortly after it's last European trip and (typically) just outside of warranty.

Famous Mortimer

Mortimerx
Please be my friend. Please.

I just got one of the new 360s and while I don't have tons of games yet, I'm usually up for a driving game or some of the gentler shooting games or something.

VegaLA

Anyone here go by the name sevenEightSeven? I have a friends request and not sure who they are!

Big Jack McBastard

bennett is seveneightseven.

I have tomorrow afternoon and Sunday free so I'll likely be on Reach again if anyone is up for some.

Neomod

unsuprisingly neomod

GTAIV
Red Dead Redemption
Bioshock 2
Far Cry 2
Quantum of Solace

and anything I hire from Lovefilm

Jeez I need some new games

bitesize

mine is bitesize99 - mainly playin Red Dead Redemption at the mo, but fairly infrequently. i don't really play multiplayer games that much cos i only get a bit of time here + there for gameplaying so i'd always rather play single-player story led time in that time. but RDR has become a bit of an obsession so i'll probably get back on the MP after i've finished the Undead Nightmare story...

I'm Brian Shelf.

I've just started playing RDR on line and am getting my head round it, as I've never really been an on line type.

I'm also a big player of Pinball FX 2 - so I'd love to see how tiny my scores are in comparison to anyone who plays it on here.

I'm around on line a lot, but not a massive multiplayer - but would love to at least fill up a a few friend slots on the console - so add me as you want.

Hollow

StoicVampirePig

Feel free to add me, You'll find I have mainly retro style XBLA games.

easytarget

iameasytarget
Left 4 Dead 2
Orange Box
not much else
I'm bad at games but I am not a twat.

VegaLA

I'll be around tomorrow 6PM if anyone fancies some online mayhem?

Big Jack McBastard

leelo

Inaugural Ham

Mostly XBLA stuff.

Cold Meat Platter

Crabsantler

Need some Trials targets to go for. Christ that game makes me feels like i'm in an argument but I love it.

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 23, 2010, 08:23:17 PM
Mortimerx
Please be my friend. Please.

I just got one of the new 360s and while I don't have tons of games yet, I'm usually up for a driving game or some of the gentler shooting games or something.
Ah, go on.

I am buying Out Run as I write this, so if there's enough people up for a game I might even spring for Gold membership.

I got Outrun and I'm very impressed to see StoicVampirePig is 30th best in the world!

Lee Van Cleef

DavelinaJolie

Though, TBH, I don't have many multiplayer games...

difbrook

difbrook

Mainly Guitar Hero, Rock Band type games at the mo, with a serious Pinball FX2 addiction. Hoping to branch out a bit and investigate other stuff though.

Beagle 2

I've just got one of these new fangled X box thingys and I don't really understand what's going on at the moment. I also presently only have FIFA 11. But feel free to add me if you like, I'm:

Jimbobabu

VegaLA

Does anyone fancy some online antics on Halo Reach this coming weekend? I'd like to organize some private matches. Should get some in before the weather turns favorable and everyone stops hibernating.

Captain Mildred

Silken

Currently mostly likely to be on Fight Night: Champion and NFS: Hot Pursuit

VegaLA

Round up.

Big Jack McBastard = Big Jack McB
Penfold = gorillabingo
Zero Gravitas = WindedGnu
niat = niat1972
VegaLA = VegaLA
Cerys = nelskii
waste of chops = Hefnickie
chocky9o9 = chocky9o9
Consignia = Consignia & ConsigniaTokyo
Detective John Kimble = KimbletheBurden
pk1yen = pk1yen
uglybob1986 = eddyBee1986
jutl = jutl
j_u_d_a_s = Vacant Stare UK
mycroft = Sir Harry Flash
glitch = desensitised
MattyHusted = MattyHustedUk
buntyman = Jiggerouzo
Pinckle Wicker = Rodster2000
Neil = NeilBombd
Famous Mortimer = Mortimerx
bennett  = seveneightseven
neomod = neomod
bitesize = bitesize99
Benjie Trufflesnort = Brian Shelf
Hollow = StoicVampirePig
easytarget = iameasytarget
leelo = Inaugural Ham
Cold Meat Platter = Crabsantler
Lee Van Cleef = DavelinaJolie
difbrook = difbrook
Beagle 2 = Jimbobabu
Captain Mildred = Silken

SinbadTheSailor and I will be running amok on Reach tomorrow around 6-7PM should anyone like to join us. If we get enough players for some private matches then we can fartarse about however we like.

Don't make me beg.

Spoiler alert
Because I will!
[close]

Big Jack McBastard

That's right bitch, do the work for me mwhahaha!

I would join yous lot on Reach but I flogged my copy a few weeks ago, my 3-siddy ain't seeing much action of late.

Waking Life

GeeDawg84

I tend to play Fifa 11, fairly poorly.

fuzzglitch

You don't know me and I'm pretty bad at everything. If you're bad at Black Ops you might enjoy a game with me.

Detective John Kimble

I should mention that I changed my gamertag to Kimble Justice.  I have all kinds of assorted crap - a whole bunch of XBLA games, FIFA, Red Faction...

buntyman

Has anyone got the new poker game on Xbox Arcade? It's good fun and seems perfect for a large group to have a big online high stakes session.

I'd be up for that. Could be a fun occasional forum thing to do.

mycroft

Oooh, I'll look into that tonight. Do you play for Microsoft Points or what?