Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:46:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length

XBox Live Tags

Started by Big Jack McBastard, September 07, 2010, 02:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Ah that's what happened, I wondered where you'd gone when you disappeared from the roster about 25 waves in heh.

Not to worry I'll keep the recording of the snoring and the mumbled, yet explicit, sex dream under lock and key sire. ;)

VegaLA

Updates!

MW3 for any Spec-ops missions.
GoW3, still into horde!

May get Saints Row the 3RD if anyone wants to get into co-op.

Also from the MW3 thread..

Junglist = Dark Junglist

Junglist

I had you added once Vegas, but I think you mainly played SF and Gears or some such.

Hobes

Mainly playing BF3 (badly): Mikehobobrown

Can anyone guess my real name?

jutl

Quote from: Hobes on November 16, 2011, 08:30:22 PM
Mainly playing BF3 (badly): Mikehobobrown

Can anyone guess my real name?

Obobro Eho?

wasp_f15ting

Ogmalion

Both PSN and XBL
I don't really play much MP.. but as the post winter lul begins i'll have no other option.. plus MP gives you more trophies and achievements!

Penfold

I'm definitely not bored.

I'm especially not botred, whatever that means.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/flash321/280805928/

IGNORE ME

Famous Mortimer

Currently not letting me log on, just wondered if anyone else was having the same problem. I went to recover my tag and it downloaded a whole different one that I'd never set up...and then wouldn't let me log on with that either.

Just went to the XBox Live homepage and it seems to be down, so maybe there's a problem at Microsoft's end.

Famous Mortimer

Possible, I suppose, but I was under the impression it wasn't happening til early December now? I'll have a go and see if I can get the update.

Famous Mortimer

No joy. Can anyone help or suggest anything?

It's not letting me log on with my old account - the message I get is "Your Xbox LIVE membership information isn't valid. Please use a profile that contains a valid membership or recover your profile from Xbox LIVE." So, I went to recover my profile from XBox Live, put in my email address and password, and it retrieved an entirely different account, one I've never used.

I've emailed XBox customer support, but I wondered if anyone else had had anything similar happen to them and could give hints or tips.

bitesize

BUMP for new Trials players.

Updated list since the last list:

Big Jack McBastard = Big Jack McB
Penfold = gorillabingo
Zero Gravitas = WindedGnu
niat = niat1972
VegaLA = VegaLA
Cerys = nelskii
waste of chops = Hefnickie
chocky9o9 = chocky9o9
Consignia = Consignia & ConsigniaTokyo
pk1yen = pk1yen
uglybob1986 = eddyBee1986
jutl = jutl
j_u_d_a_s = Vacant Stare UK
mycroft = Sir Harry Flash
glitch = desensitised
MattyHusted = MattyHustedUk
buntyman = Jiggerouzo
Pinckle Wicker = Rodster2000
Neil = NeilBombd
Famous Mortimer = Mortimerx
bennett  = seveneightseven
neomod = neomod
bitesize = bitesize99
Benjie Trufflesnort = Brian Shelf
Hollow = StoicVampirePig
easytarget = iameasytarget
leelo = Inaugural Ham
Cold Meat Platter = Crabsantler
Lee Van Cleef = DavelinaJolie
difbrook = difbrook
Beagle 2 = Jimbobabu
Captain Mildred = Silken
Waking Life = GeeDawg84
Up T Bloody Tree = fuzzglitch
Detective John Kimble = Kimble Justice
Tokyo Sexwhale = TumescentWorm
AlmondAdam = AlmondAdam
Hobes = Mikehobobrown
wasp_f15ting = Ogmalion

add yourself if you ain't on the list...

VegaLA

New season!

VegaLA

Bordelands 2...incoming

Still up for some action on:

GTA IV
Halo Reach
Gears 3

Depending on the reviews i'll go for Halo 4 when it is released. Black ops 2 might also be a contender, did not bother with the first title but the Zombie campaign may draw me in.
Can't think of any other co-op titles on the horizon. May try Dead Space 3 when it gets released.

Obel

Not sure what multiplayer game I'll be on next but I'm happy to be added when one comes around, tag is: Vitriolic

WORD

Hank Venture

BeefSuperb for FIFA fun.

VegaLA

Despite the audible moans during Microsoft's constant use of the word 'Television' during the XBox One launch all I ever see on my Friends list is you guise watching Netflix or Sky!

SimonG and myself had a larf or two fartarsing around in Liberty City and would love to set up a decent Mafia Work game if anyone still has GTA 4? We'll be online Sat and Sunday around 6PM if anyone wants to join.

Also want to take this opportunity to remind everyone to join Rockstar's Social Club, regardless of what system you use. Would like to create a Crew because it sounds like GTA V's online features should be grand going by the hint in their recent Q&A.

Lets be having yah!