Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 08:38:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Getting back into gaming.

Started by ThickAndCreamy, September 08, 2010, 09:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Hoover

Quote from: ThickAndCreamy on September 15, 2010, 01:46:56 PM
I just want the huge variety of weapons, vast terrains and excellent platforming. I do hope they aren't too serious though. Even though they didn't make me laugh, the stupidity of Quark and the generally absurd storyline in every game before was excellent. I could easily spend hours pissing about with holoducks and super fun animal weaponry.

How do you mean more seriously then? I just want some fun guns, some ridiculous enemies and a lot of wild jumping about not knowing if I'm going to die or not.
Well I mean there's isn't quite same variety and absurdity of weapons and enemies, these things still exist, it's just a little more scaled back. It's not like you're going to be scraping together pistol bullets in grey and brown warehouses though don't get me wrong. It's still Ratchet & Clank, the sense of humour is still there.

ThickAndCreamy

I played about 6 hours of Tools Of Destruction yesterday, it was fucking brilliant, just what I needed.

However this morning (where I genuinely woke up early just to play the PS3) I deleted my saved game and replaced it with a new one by accident. In other words ARGH ARGH YOU FUCKING CUNT I AM NEVER GOING TO PLAY YOU AGAIN. There's no chance I want to play it again now, I'll just wait a couple of years until I forget the game and for now just play Quest For Booty and the other one.

Bollocks.