Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 09:54:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PlayStation Network IDs (PSN IDs)

Started by Puffin Chunks, September 09, 2010, 04:15:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puffin Chunks

There's a thread going for XBox Live, so I thought I'd start one for PSN IDs now that we have a brand spanking new gaming board and there are clearly PS3 owners out there.

Probably best to give your PSN ID and any online games you have/may be willing to play.

So:

PSN ID*: torz77
Games: RDR, GTA4, LBP, Saints Row 2, FIFA 2010, Uncharted 2

*I'm currently based in Australia, so probably won't be able to do much online gaming at the mo, but feel free to add me to get a nice notification of when I've last been online.

mobias

PSN id - mobe7

I spend a lot of time gaming but I tend to really focus my time on just a few of the very best games out there and really get to know them rather than buy every vaguely good game that gets released. They're too expensive this generation to do that.

These days I can normally be found playing any of the following - Red Dead Redemption, GTAIV, Motorstorm 2, Uncharted 2 or Warhawk. Out of all of them I spend most of my time playing Warhawk, I can never get tired of that game.     

Penfold

monkeydeath

don't play online much but it's nice to feel popular.

Slaaaaabs

Slaaaaabs is my PSN ID but I have been crippled in my online play by my ISP and their shitty router.

presta didwicks

rich_sum but you'll be mostly encountering my 6 your old lad.

He's mad for Uncharted2 (as am I), but has just taken delivery of MW2, and even better imo Battlefield2.
Just Cause 2 has no online which is disappointing as it's quite fun.

MattyHusted

falafel

Oh, hello, there was one of these before...

I'm a rather poorly-spelled falafalmac.

I don't really play online but one day I might.