Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:12:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Steam IDs

Started by Marv Orange, September 12, 2010, 08:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv Orange

You might want to make your name a bit more unique to make it easier to find

Bunk6767

madhair60

leelo

AsparagusTrevor

I just joined the CaB group. AsparagusTrevor obviously.

ThickAndCreamy

I'm FantasticBen and also a member of the CAB group. Add me if you want to watch me play Team Fortress 2 almost everyday.

Famous Mortimer

xxxmortimerxxx

(I think)

Watch me do nothing for months on end, then play Half Life 2 like a maniac for a week!

Penfold

gorillabingo

I'm new to Steam and laptops in general so not sure what will work on mine but i've mostly been sticking with Football Manager 2010 and a demo for Audiosurf.

leelo

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on September 15, 2010, 01:37:15 PM
xxxmortimerxxx

(I think)

Watch me do nothing for months on end, then play Half Life 2 like a maniac for a week!

I thought you were 'famous_mortimer' the CaB Steam group creator? Although that 'Famous Mortimer' hasn't logged in for 994 days. Hmmmmmmm.

Famous Mortimer

I lost the password for that one, then moved ISPs and the account was tied to that email address. I might try and retrieve it though.

TWO MINUTES LATER: it's saying no account has that name. Maybe they automatically delete them after a while?

Mark Green

MarkGreen I'm new to this steam malarky, I've just joined the CaB group and am installing Left for Dead 2 if anyone is up for some co-op zombie decapitating.

Steam keeps reminding me I have no (steam) friends.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Mark Green on March 02, 2011, 02:37:40 PMSteam keeps reminding me I have no (steam) friends.
Awwww

no_offenc

Mine is btmnky, as at least some of you already know. I think it's that, anyway.