Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 12:47:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Making Balding Celebrities Even Balder

Started by Recurring Villain, September 19, 2010, 02:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
.... than they are already! Yes, I've discovered a gentle pass-time even more enjoyable than having sex, and it's getting pictures of balding celebrities and making them even balder! Now, I'm no wizard with photoshop and my effort here may look a little paltry, but that doesn't mean that the more adept artists on this forum can't do a cracking job of finding balding celebrities and making them even balder. It's great fun! Look at them, with their pathetic hair barely even covering their shining bonces, how I loathe them and take pleasure in making their lives even worse by making pictures of them with even less hair. I did it with Prince William, but you can do it with whoever you like! If you have pictures of celebrities even balder than they already are, then this is the place to post pictures of them. My effort is paltry but, heh, look at his 'hair'!

OK, new rule, you can have receding hairlines too.

Big Jack McBastard

Yes I was taking the piss but then I realised just how odd he looks, those few strands make all the difference.

Will do a real one at some point.

Jemble Fred

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Ah, so the inside of Phil Collins' head is the inside of a malteser and some blood. Knew it.

that is phil collins isnt it for fucks sake tell me it is

Shoulders?-Stomach!

QuoteYes I was taking the piss but then I realised just how odd he looks, those few strands make all the difference.

The sketch with the real life version of The Simpsons credits brought home to me that the real life homer is probably incredibly bald and ugly with a horrible scratty beard. He actually looks relatively attractive in cartoon form, strands or no strands.

Gradual Decline

chocky909

Whatever he's using, he's not fucking taking this seriously.

Absorb the anus burn

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: Recurring Villain on September 19, 2010, 08:28:41 PM
Whatever he's using, he's not fucking taking this seriously.

H.S Art is where I like to come if I want to be taking things seriously.

Gradual Decline

ziggy starbucks

Serge

An tSaoi

This thread is making me do silly giggling noises.